The Kitsune and The Monster Girl!!

3rd Person POV

In A Cafe deck next to... Well, A Cafe, downtown Two girls were talking to Eachother about the friend they were hanging out with, and of course, being A Couple of air head's they moved on from topic to topic like it was the daily news! It was also A Pink Kitsune and A Girl who Have met too many Monsters to count!

???: "So Nyarla when do you think he would come here?"

Nyarla: "Oh, I don't when he will get here! I sure hope he does soon! I really like him you know Kireina!"

Kireina: "OMG Me too! He's so cute! He's like the entire high school basketball team in one! He's such A Hottie! But where is he?"

???: *Smothered* "I'm Down here... Can't breathe... Might be dying... Help..."

They both then looked down and the Hero of our story was somehow trapped between their massive Bosom's for some reason and he was losing oxygen and fast!! And Instead of letting him breathe or just asking them how he got there they just greeted him!

Nyarla: "Oh Hi Jackie!!! We're you're so happy you're here!!!"

Kireina: "Yeah!!! We're so happy!!!"

Jackson: *Muffled* "Yep gonna die... In Pocket Heaven..."

A Small Timeskip presented by Chibi Nyarla and Chibi Kireina doing cosplay! 

They were now In the Cafe and he had ordered them A Bunch of food and Nyarla and Kireina had ordered A Bunch of Cakes, Cookies, Candies, and Other sweets from the Cafe!

Jackson: "Aren't you two worried about eating that Much sugar and stuff?"

Nyarla: "Nope! I'm not worried about getting fat because All my fat goes to my boobs!" :D

Kireina: "Really!? Me too! I kind of love it when the People on our live streams say we're so thicc! It's pretty nice of them to say!" :D

Nyarla: "Yep!"

Jackson: 'Thicc is A Real Understatement!'

Nyarla: "Oh I have an idea for what we can do when we get back to Jackie's House!"

She then Opened up her Blouse And Reached into her cleavage only to pull out her Nintendo Switch that she brought with her! He just turned bright pink and slammed his head on the table!

Jackson: "Why...? Why the hell did you put Stuff in Your Boobies...?"

Kireina: "Hey I do that too!"

Nyarla: "Yeah! Its' really spacey, and keeps things warm, and even is so soft they keep things from being broken from An impact!"

Jackson: *Bright pink* 'Oh God Why are they so hot!!!'

Nyarla took A Bite out of her Fudge Brownie and smiled hugging him and holding his head super close to her chest as his head slowly sinks in and she began feeding him some of the brownie talking about how he needs to try it! Kireina then Started hugging him and tells him about how he needs to try this cinnamon bun! This goes on for A Full five minutes!

After all of That, he Paid for their Meal and they were walking back to his Home when he swallowed his Embarrassment and spoke up!

Jackson: "G-Girls I can easily tell that you L-Like me and W-Would you like to Join My H-Harem?"

They both then glomp him and began smothering him as he lost his breath again in their huge Bosoms!

Nyarla/Kireina: "YES!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH JACKIE!!"

Jackson: *Muffled* "Yep... Gonna die in Pocket heaven Today..."

To Be Continued...