EXTRA

Ayanokouji POV

It's currently 10:45 A.M., I'm in Keyaki mall waiting for two particular people, they said to meet up at 11:00, but despite that, I decided to come a little earlier, especially knowing them, if I was even a split second late, they won't stop harassing me for the whole day.

I was looking around trying to look for something interesting to pass the time, I saw a fountain nearby, but it's slightly different from a normal fountain where it has a structure or base around it, the water of this fountain was just coming straight out of the ground, I think this is what they call a dancing fountain, if I recall correctly, they had just installed this a few days ago,  I also saw a video of people trying to run across it without getting wet, do people find those sorts of things fun? Well, I guess if you do it with friends or people you are close with, it could be fun, but, looking at the height of the water after it's been released, the amount of pressure could hurt if it hits you, but I guess that's why people find it fun.

I approach the fountain and stood beside one of the holes that release water, the gap for each release would be about 1.6-2.2 seconds, I was curious about how it would feel if you are hit by it, thankfully there weren't much people around, so if ever this leads into something silly, not a lot of people would know about it, and considering the distances of the people around me, they won't really be able to make out my face, unless they know me, that is. 

After I surveyed the area, I slowly place my hand above the hole of where the water comes out, of course, I made sure to roll up my sleeves to avoid getting wet, but since the pressure of the released water is strong, it's still inevitable to get wet by a few drops, as I was waiting for the water to come out, a familiar voice called out to me.

"Ayanokouji-kun, what are you doing?" I retracted my hand and turn my head to the source of the voice, standing behind me was a girl with long black hair, it was my classmate and seatmate, Horikita Suzune.

"Oh, it was nothing, I was just curious if the water released from this fountain would hurt if I was to get hit by it or something." I said.

"Isn't that a bit childish?" A voice behind Horikita said, it was a girl with different colored hairclips on her magenta hair, it was my other neighbor, Kamuro Masumi.

"I admit that it is, but, since it's my first time seeing a dancing fountain, I couldn't help but get curious." I replied, they seemed to be shocked.

"What?" I asked while tilting my head to the side.

"What kind of childhood did you even have?" Kamuro was the first one to answer.

"Although I understand that dancing fountains are, uncommon, I still can't believe the fact that you hadn't seen one until now." Horikita followed.

"It's the truth though." I replied.

"If you say so, I guess." Horikita replied.

"So? Why did you guys bring me along?" I said.

"I need to buy a few things." Kamuro replied.

"The same goes for me." Horikita said.

"I see, but what did you need me for?" I asked.

"You'll see later, for now, we should get going." Horikita said, I don't like where this is going, they said that this was punishment, that I know, but if it's the only shopping, I don't think it could really be considered as a punishment since I'm kind of used to going out with Haruka and Airi, along with Akito and Keisei, so walking around isn't really that much for me.