2-3

Ayanokouji POV

Today was the start of the Special Exam, I was in the classroom, waiting for class to start, I can already feel that this week will be a long and troublesome one, to be honest, I could say that I was probably the most nervous one here, not because of the exam itself, no, it's because of the teacher who is involved in the exam. 

While I was stuck in my thoughts, the door opened, it revealed a young adult woman of average height with chest-length light-brown hair that is curled at the bottom with bangs hanging on the right side, purple eyes, and a slim but well-endowed body. Upon noticing her, the class grew quiet.

[Before anything else, I want to say that Chie and Sae are apparently in their late 20's, to be exact, both of 'em are 26.]

"Yahoo~ Class D! I'll be your teacher for the whole week, Hoshinomiya Chie!" She said in a cheery voice as she walks in.

I sighed, this is going to be a long week. I wonder if she'll actually answer our questions, while thinking about this, I remembered what we did last week when we made a "test" which would help us determine who has superior or at least good memory in our class.

~Last Week~

"Ayanokouji-kun and Kamuro-san?! In Horikita-san's room?!"

"Huh?" I let out a confused sound as I turn my head in the direction of the voice, standing there by an open door of another person's dorm was a girl of average height, with brown hair and bangs swept to the right with blue eyes, it was one of my female classmates, Matsushita Chiaki, it seems like she just got out of someone's room, she stood there a little shock, then two people came out of the room, it was Kei and Sato, this is not going to be good, I think.

"Eh?!" Her two companions let out a surprised and confused sound.

"Do you think they got the wrong idea?" I asked Kamuro, who was beside me, in a low voice.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"... Nothing, nevermind." I said.

"Uh, hello." I greeted the three, even if they got the wrong idea, they should at least know that something like that is impossible to happen, especially with these two.

" Hey, Horikita, thanks for the food." Kamuro said before closing the door, and after that, she started to head toward the elevator and I followed in suit, as I passed the three girls I noticed that their faces were now calmer than earlier, nice save Kamuro.

I hope this doesn't cause rumors, though, I wonder whose room were they in. I thought as I entered the elevator. Kamuro was only a floor above Horikita, while I was a few floors below.

"Hey, want to start now?" Kamuro asked.

"Start what?" I asked.

"Sketching." She said.

"I'm fine with it, but why?" I asked

"As I've said earlier, it'll take at least 3 days to finish, so I wanted to start today so that we can save time." She said.

"I see. Then, where are we doing it?" I asked.

"My room, since all the materials I need are there." She said.

"Ok then." Kamuro's room huh, I wonder what it looks like.....

The elevator stopped, it seems like we're on Kamuro's floor already. She exited the elevator and I followed in suit. We arrived at the front of her room, she entered and signaled me to come in as well. I entered and removed my shoes.