Chapter 1-1

Ayanokouji POV

Tired, that's how I would describe how I'm currently feeling, ever since Kamuro joined the class Horikita has been making fun of me in multiple ways and Kamuro's presence doesn't help either, another thing is the attention we get from our other classmates, well, of course, I don't mind it that much since it makes me feel like I really am living a normal high school life, but still, I wish they'd tone it down a little bit, I still have feelings after all, also its kind of uncomfortable putting up with Sudo's glares whenever I talk to Horikita.

I arrived in the classroom, as soon as I stepped in I immediately felt the air filled with anxiety, and I may have a slight idea as to why, I walked to my seat and set my things down, once I sat down, I checked my phone, as I thought, its the first day of the month, we should've received our points by now, something must've happened, it's impossible for it to be class D (formerly C), after all, Ryuuen still hasn't made a comeback, class B also has a low chance of being involved in this, it's not in their nature, but still that possibility hasn't been ruled out, especially after the previous events, Kanzaki became warier of everyone, specifically class C (formerly D), but the possibility is still low, maybe about a 1 of 20 chance, so next would be class A, but the possibility once again is pretty low because Sakayanagi owes me, well in a way I owe her as well since Kamuro will be pretty helpful in reaching class A, so the possibility of it being her is also quite low, that only leaves upperclassmen, and now, with Nagumo now being the president and Tsukishiro the acting director being here just complicates things.

One reason is that, if there was an incident that happened that involved our class, he has multiple ways to go, especially if he's watching out for me, but the good thing is that I narrowed it down to a few possibilities, the first choice he could make is to implement his new rule which is being less strict with the punishment even if violence was involved, two is to not implement that and try to damage our class, as I was thinking of what could've happened and what might happen, I noticed that someone was approaching me, it was Akito.

"Hey Kiyotaka, did you receive points as well?" He said as he stopped in front of me, that's quite a weird wording right there, and his voice is unusually low.

"No, I didn't, how about you?" I asked him, he suddenly became stiff, hmm, I guess something must've happened, surprisingly and fortunately, neither of my seatmates are here yet.

"N-no I haven't as well, anyways I'll catch you later." I nod, but gave him a signal that we should talk about it over the phone, he seemed to agree.

When he arrived at his seat, I sent him the message.

[Here's their convo]