Chapter 1 Introduction

Ayanokouji POV

Trust, something that is very hard to gain, yet, very easy to break, its like saving up for a very expensive vase then it falls, right in front of your eyes, you see it shatter, from one whole vase to countless of tiny pieces, it can also be related to love, like breaking ones heart and shattering it into multiple pieces, metaphorically speaking that is, all three of these hurt, to the point that, one can become mentally unstable, but my question is; What will hurt more? 
Of course it can't be the broken vase, after all, other than hard work and money, you didn't sacrifice much, unless you include time, but time is something that you can't control.
As for the next one, loving someone then having your heart broken would not compare to the degree of the third one, which is breaking someone's trust, why? Well in the first place love can't be considered true love unless there is absolute trust, so my conclusion is, breaking someone's trust will hurt much more.

Why am I talking about trust all of a sudden? Well it was one of the important factors that came in play in the previous special exam, the Class Poll vote, there were people expelled in the three different classes, trusts were broken, friendships and bonds ended like they were nothing, just like Yamauchi trusted Sakayanagi, only to have his hopes betrayed, but there were also positive results where trust was also an important factor, which was the deal between Class C and Class B, to which I was the bridge who connected them, but, there was one more thing that happened within that special exam, which may or may not help us in reaching class A.

That thing was, Sakayanagi made a huge blunder, she focused so much in trying to play with Yamauchi that she didn't notice the moves of certain classmates from behind the scenes, her right hand, Kamuro Masumi, was the one who was voted out instead of Yahiko, of course she could've saved her, she had lots of points after all, even after saving Kamuro she would still have at least half a million points, but due to Kamuro's shock, she couldn't do it, that's why I had to step in, or more like she had to call me in, she gave me 20 million points to save Kamuro, normally she wouldn't get bothered by something like that, and she wasn't, what bothered her was the fact that she made a blunder, when we met up I saw that she was visibly frustrated and bothered, so, she decided to sacrifice a piece, a distraction, so that she can move more freely in the future, but why send her to my class rather than letting her get expelled? Well that was beyond me, at first my impression of their bond was a leader and a right hand-man or something, but it seems like Sakayanagi got attatched, well that was just my speculation and it doesn't matter that much.

It has actually been a week since the special exam, Kamuro was now in Class D, when the news that I paid points to save her got out, the class bombarded me with questions, but all I answered them was that, the points weren't mine and someone just asked me to save her, of course I made sure that Horikita was on board before the news came out, to which she was and all she said was that she was a witness and that the person who asked me to do it was my childhood friend who is close to Kamuro, of course the second part wasn't technically a lie, they bought the excuse, but someone had to ask the question; "But why didn't you just save Yamauchi?" of course the way that the question was asked meant no harm, but still there had to be an answer, was it because the person who gave me the points was my childhood friend? No, it was for another reason, of course if I was the one who said it it wouldn't hold much power but if a certain someone did, it would be very effective, that certain someone was Kei, I told her that if the question pops up she will be the one to answer, and I must say, it really was effective albeit a simple answer, all she said was; 

"Well duh, of course he would choose someone who his childhood friend is close with and not someone who just tried to expel him, also I think it was a good choice because at least she can help." That was all it took to lessen the pressure on me, of course all of those were true, even the part that Kamuro will also help our class, truly it was a great choice since she is someone who is useful in a lot of ways, but there was one problem with me saving her, that was the fact that she almost acted like Horikita, as if one Horikita was not enough to make my life miserable, just the presence of the two of them near me is almost, no, is definitely life-threatening, what's more was that she had to take my former seat while all of us at the back had to move one space to the right, and now here I' am, in the middle of two bishoujos, who have very sharp tounges, I've said this before but, if they didn't open their mouths I would've probably fallen in love with one of them by now, but of course reality betrays expectations, so its best that I dispose of these thoughts.

"Ayanokouji-kun, are you free later at lunch?" The girl to my right, which was Horikita, asked.

"Depends." I flatly replied.

"Hmm, I didn't think Horikita was the type to ask someone to a date." Kamuro said with a slight smirk.

"Kamuro-san, please know that I'm merely asking for this peasant's time to help me with something." Horikit-, Wait, did whe just call me a peasant? I feel so betrayed.

"Did you just call me a peasant by any chance?" I asked.

"Ara, Ayanokouji-kun, what might you be saying? Do you have proof that I did?"

"The two of you seem too close to just be labeled as friends." Kamuro said, where is she going with this?

"Kamuro-san, once again, there's no way I would date a peasant."

"You just literally called me a peasant just now."

"Your proof?"

"I have a witness."

"Oh, and who might that witness be?"

"Kamuro, you just heard her right?"

"I don't really know what you guys were talking about, could you fill me in?"

"I-, you know what forget it, I guess I'm free at lunch." 

"Good."

Seriously these two, don't they have any sense of gratitude? Will this continue until we graduate? If so I think I'd rather go all out and rush our victory to reach class A, no, I wouldn't really be able to get away, should I just drop out? Well none of these options really work to my favor, but I guess I can use Horikita's weakness, but does Kamuro have any weaknesses? Well for now I'll just put up with it I guess.

EEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: As you've read from the title this is an introduction to chapter one, its not that good, I know, but I had to publish this at least for a few reasons;

1. The succeeding chapters are damn long.

2. I might not post for a while because my dear girlfriend temporarily banned me from doing extra work, because according to her I'm overworking my self, but seriously if she was going to ban me from doing something it should at least be something that causes stress, like attending classes, right? (Obviously a Joke, STAY IN SCHOOL!)

3.Just because.

Anyways that's all for now hope you like it, like I said this was mostly an introduction to chapter one and how Masu-chan transferred to class D (Non-detailed version), also you can ignore the bullcrap of a monologue in the first paragraph, that was just me lrtting out most of my past experiences, and as you know I'm not as smart as Elevator-boy to give you great monologues.

That's all, Thanks for reading! :P WE OWN NOTHING EXCEPT THE STORY!