Part 13

Chloe woke up first this morning and decided to take a shower. She stepped out of bed and smiled at the still sleeping Lucifer. She took a bathrobe and a towel and walked into the bathroom. She walked in the sower and turned it on. She didn't have to undo her clothes since she didn't put any on after her night with Lucifer. While the hot water was streaming she thought of last night. It was the second time she did that with Lucifer but it felt different than the first one. Lucifer was a bit different; he had a diffrent aura. He hadn't the aura of a charming nightclub owner but more like a very closet person. Maybe it was her she thought.

Michaël woke up from the shower and realized Chloe didn't lay next to him. So he took a towel and walked into the bathroom. Chloe looked at the shower door when michaël walked into the shower. And kissed her on the lips "Good morning love." he said. "Good morning Lucifer."She replied.

The real Lucifer woke up also. He heard something quickly and realized it were the speakers so he sat right up. And found out that his back was hurting because of the routh night and the bad mattress. He stressed while his eyes went to the screen there he saw her. Alone in the shower drowning in her thoughts when the screen switched to the bedroom. He saw Michaël who just woke up and he saw how Michaël first looked next him and realized Chloe was in the shower. Then he saw that Michaël looked straight into the screen and laughed. The screen flipped back to the bathroom where Michaël had now joined Chloe in the shower. Lucifer let out a scream of anger. He had to be the one in the shower with her, he had to be the one woke up next to her every morning. He had to be the one who had to be there for her. And now he couldn't do any of those things. And for the first time since his fall, he cried. And cried until he fell back asleep.

"Lucifer as much I like to stay here a little longer with you, we have other things to do." Said Chloe after they had showered about 20 minutes. "Your right Detective, there are places we need to be, lady's first." And Chloe walked out of the shower with Michaël right behind her. Before Chloe notices Michaël spins her around and kisses her. "Lucifer." She moaned. Michaël broke the kiss and handed her a towel. He also grabbed one for himself and went to search some clothes for him to wear. While he was searching in the closet Chloe walked up to him. "I'm gonna make some breakfast see you downstairs." Chloe was about to walk into the kitchen when her head started hurting. Chloe stood in a lift which just opened. She walked into the penthouse. Earlier that evening a priest with whom Lucifer became friends was killed. And she couldn't concentrate on anything because her mind went the whole time to Lucifer wondering how he was doing after the loss of his new friend. She heard him knocking on heaven's door. And walked towards him in her way putting her jacket on the bar. He hadn't noticed her yet even when she stood right behind him. She came a little closer. He noticed her now their eyes met. "Hi." Said Chloe. And she sat down next to Lucifer. They looked in each other's eyes once again. "Bit late for a new case isn't it?" Lucifer said wondering what she was doing there so late .Not that he didn't like it. He always liked her presence. Especially now. "I'm not here for a case. I'm her for you." Chloe said, still focussed on his eyes. "oh, Really?" Lucifer replied with a big smile. "Yeah. Thought you could use a friend." She tried to figure out what he was thinking with not much luck. Lucifer let out a breath he didn think he was holding. "Do you play?" He then wanted to change the subject. "mm... No. No, I don't" she said. "Come on you must know something." Lucifer said. "Uh...All right, well... Let me see. I had three years of lessons and this is all I remember."She gave in. As she started to play the melody of heart and soul Lucifer said:"Surely you must be joking." And he looked at her. She shook her head. And Lucifer decided to play along with her.

Hope you enjoyed part 13 of the story. Until next time Cactusinpot.