part 1

It had been a week.

A week since he left to rule over hell.

Chloe woke up from the sound of Trixie knocking on her door. "Mommy, it's time for school, why are you still in bed?" Chloe watched her clock 7:30 AM. "Is it already so late, come on monkey i'll take you to the bus.

While Chloe walked out the door with Trixie and was underway to the bus she saw...... a glimpse that looked like...... Could it be  could it be him. No he was in hell and if he was back he would call here right? Trixie pulled Chloe out of her thoughts "mom where are you looking at?" "Nothing monkey just go into the bus." "Bye mommy." "See you later trix."

Chloe headed back to her apartment. She just wanted to sit and think about what she saw. She was sitting on the couch drowning in her thoughts. Until she saw something In the corner of her eye. She turned her head towards it "Lucifer? Wha what are you doing here?" She walked towards him and tried to hug him but her arms were going through him like he was made of air. "Of course you're not real." "Who are you talking to decker?" Said maze. "Nothing I was eh yeah um."decker?"Maze walked towards Chloe and stood right in front of here."Who are you talking to?" Said Maze was a bit more intimidating now. "Like I said Maze no one."

Chloe headed to her room and locked the door making sure no one could come insite. She turned and he stood there. "what are you doing, detective?" "No no you're not real.... you're not real." She sighed "please go away" "No, what would be the fun of that?" "Are you a ghost?" Chloe asked. "A ghost no that would in the first place mean i'm dead and in the second place ghost don't exist." "So what are you then?" Chloe walked around him to get a better look at him" "Um let"s just say i'm a fragment of your imagination." "So what are you doing here?" Chloe wanted to know more about this 'man'. "Oh not doing anything here you wanted me here you called me here. I mean subconsciousness called me" "So how lang do you say with me than" "as long as you think you need me"

I'M SORRY ABOUT THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING. HOPE YOU ENYOYED THE FIRST PART OF THE STORY.