Part 9

Lucifer woke up from a pressing force on his body he looked up. He saw that the force that was on him was a wing, but not his it was Chloe's wing. Chloe woke up from Lucifer moving when she saw the wings. "I'm sorry Lucifer it was not my intention to let my wing crush you, I'm sorry. "Don't be sorry I like them, they're warm and fuzzy." Said Lucifer. Their gaze met each other. And they moved closer, Chloe's wings still out. This time it was Chloe who made the first move and kissed Lucifer in the neck before she moved up to his lips. And before he knew it Chloe sat on top of him. Lucifer broke the kiss. "Detective, as much I like this kind of affection I really think we should go sleeping again it's bloody 3am." "If that's what you want I then I respect that" Respond Chloe still on top. Suddenly Lucifer flipped them over. Chloe let out a scream. Lucifer looked at Chloe for improvement. "Are you sure you want to do this Detective?" Lucifer wanted to be sure she was okay with it.

Lucifer started kissing Chloe everywhere.And left in the process a few hickeys on her neck. Chloe started to explore his entire body with her hands. She pulled his shirt exposing his muscled chest. Lucifers on his turn pulled Chloe's shirt off. And when he took a good look at her his wings unfolded without warning. They both felt still for a moment but picked up where they left after a few seconds.

"That was amazing."Said Chloe after they were done. Chloe's head lay on Lucifer's chest and in this position they fell asleep. Lucifer woke up first just to see how now even closer lay. After a few minutes she also woke up to see Lucifer stare at her. "Good morning detective." Said lucifer. "Good morning." And with that Chloe kisses Lucifer. "Detective, how much I like this I'm going to take a shower care to join me." he said after they broke their kiss. "No, I think I'm going to make breakfast."

After Lucifer finished his shower he walked to the kitchen and saw that Chloe was making pancakes so he walked until he stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "That smells delicious Detective and kissed her neck which made her let out a soft moan. Lucifer decided to lay the table and soon the food was ready. They settled next to each other and started to eat. While they were eating their pancakes they could help smiling at each other. "Lucifer last night was......." "Amazing, World shattering, the best night of your life." Lucifer started to fill the sentence up. "Incredible." Chloe finished. They looked at each other and Lucifer leaned closer as pressed his lips against hers. Soon Lucifer picked her up and while kissing they made their way to the couch. Chloe was already working on his shirt when the doorbell rang. "Not that again." Lucifer was irritated because of the interruption. "We can finish this later. But now I need to open the door." Wispert Chloe with a seductive voice in his ear. He could help but smile at her while she was walking to the door.

Chloe opened the door and looked who interrupted their little make out session. It was Ella "hé Ella what are you doing here so early." Asked Chloe. "Hé Chloe I came by because we thought maybe we can hang out tonight so that the neighbours don't become suspicious because you never invited anyone." "Wait Ella, who do you mean with we?" "Just Linda, Amenadiel, maze, dan, me, you and Lucifer. If you guys are okay with that." Said Ella "Yeh I guess we can do that how late." "Don't worry decker I arrange everything inclusive, invite us to see you at 6pm."And with that Ella ran away in a hurry. Chloe closed the door and walked back to Lucifer. "where were we."

Sorry it took a bit longer than usually for this part ,but I was really busy. I hoped you enjoyed part nine anyway.