Part 2

As the weeks passed she got more used to his presence. The presence of the "imagined lucifer." Everywhere she was he followed and when she was working on a case he helped her. Mmmm helping wasn't really the word it was still her imagination so everything he said was what she thought he would say if he was really there. But how much she liked him being around her all the time it was also heartbreaking everytime she looked at him she saw him again on the balcony the night when he left her. Now she thought about it, this lucifer wasn't what. She needed to process the loss of him and that wasn't possible while this lucifer figure was around. But what if she could handle it when this lucifer left. What if she crumbled into pieces if she needed to relive that loss again. No, not again.

"Detective? What is it you thinking about?" Lucifer asked her. "No, no..... just leave. Now!" Chloe screamed at him. "If that is what you want then i'll leave" He said while he disappeared in the air. Chloe signed her last paperwork for that night and headed home. Once she got there she felt exhausted on the couch. Now she told him to leave and she felt alone again. She started crying.

The next morning she wakes up from sleeping last night on the couch. But Lucifer was gone even when he wasn't real it still hurts a lot. She stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen but before she passed there she passed out.

"Decker, wake up!" Said Maze while shaking Chloe. Chloe slowly opens her eyes."what happened?" "You passed out decker." Said maze. "I don't understand why I passed out." "Decker did you even drink or eaten today or yesterday?" "Now that I think about it I did not eat or drink in a while. Cause I.....΅ "Cause you what?" "No it's just.... nothing. Just leave me alone right now I need uum....." "Decker what are you hiding please finish your sentence once. "Leave me Maze" "Alright I'll go."

In Linda's house.

"So is everyone here?" Linda askes. "I think so, Ella is here, I'm here and lina you are here too so we're complete." Replied Maze. "Why are we even here?" asked Ella. "We're here because Chloe is acting strange lately, don't you think?" Maze answers. "You mean the hole I didn't finish my sentence thing?" Said ella. "Exactly!" Said linda. "So what are we going to do about it?" "Now Ellen I actually already have a plan, wanna hear it?" Said maze. "It doesn't evolve torteting, right?" said Linda with a little doubt in her voice. "No," said Maze. "Alright tell us then." Said Ella.

At the precinct.

"Hé chloe." said Ella while she was walking to Chloe's desk. "What is it Ella?" said Chloe, a little suspicious. "Maze, Linda and I thought maybe you wanna join us tonight with girls night?" Asked Ella Chloe. "Sorry Ella I can't tonight." Said Chloe. "Why not do you already have plans." Said Ella, a little disappointed. "Yes I have a lot of work to do so i can come with you to lady's night" Lied Chloe she didn't wanna tell Ella she was planning on spending the night in lucifer penthouse because she felt closer to him there.

Sorry about the grammar and spelling hope you enjoyed part two the story.