Part 6

"Lucifer you need to tell me what happened slowly. Okay?" Said Linda after Lucifer became a little bit calmer. "We were o.. on a da.. date and I asked her if she wanted to go to the penthouse to talk about..." began Lucifer but then stopped talking. "What did you want to talk about?" Said Linda. "About her wings." Said Lucifer slowly. "Wait Chloe has wings? Since when is that." Linda tries to understand but disist she would let Lucifer finish his story. "We were sitting on the couch and talked but the detective kissed me. And I just couldn't do it I wanted but I didn't do it. Why did I not do it?" Lucifer started to freak out again. "Didn't do what Lucifer please tell me." Lida still could follow him completely but started to understand it. "Why couldn't I just have sex with her." Lucifer shouted. "Is thit why you left her at the penthouse? Luci don't you understand how it would have been for her that you just left. Go back now and talk to her if it isn't already too late." "But doctor." Tried Lucifer. "Go."

Lucifer was sitting in his car Linda's words still going through his head."Just go talk to her." Said she. When Lucifer arrived at lux he went straight to the penthouse hoping she was still there. When the elevator doors opened he saw nothing. But when he looked better he saw her. She was sleeping on the couch and he walked towards her. "Detective?" He touched her. AT that moment she opened her eyes. "Lucifer? Where have you been?"

They were sitting on the couch. "I'm sorry." Said Lucifer. "I shouldn't have walked away like that." "Why did you walk away. You know you can tell me everything, right?" Chloe was consurmend about Lucifer but she wanted him to know she was there for him. "Detective, I really wanted to do it, but I couldn't." Started Lucifer. "Lucifer you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with." "I wanted but I guess I didn't want to have another meaningless night and I don't know how..... to have sex with someone I truely care about." He looked at her, she looked at him. "Do you wanna watch a movie Lucifer?" Hopping he still wanted to do something with her. "Yeh I get the snacks and something to drink if you pick the movie." Chloe opened netflix. "Lucifer how about jumanji?" Said Chloe as Lucifer sat down again, this time with snacks and something to drink. "I'm okay with that." Through the movie Lucifer made a lot of comments about what he thought about it. "Why don't they run away from the motors that don't make any sense." "Lucifer it is just a movie don't take it to sirisy." Said Chloe after Lucifer Told her for the thousands time that the careaters are really not that smart. As the movie continued Chloe felt her eyes become heavy. And before Lucifer could do anything Chloe was asleep with her head laid on his shoulders. He decided that she could sleep in his bed and he just would sleep on the couch.

Chloe woke up from the smell of beacon and eggs. She noticed she was in Lucifer's bed and asked in her head how the hell did I end up here. She decided to ask Lucifer how she ended up in his bed although she probably knew the answer to that question. "Good morning detective how are you?" "I'm good and how are you." Sias Chloe. "Yeh I'm pretty good too." "....Lucifer.......Ho how did I end up in your bed?" Asked Chloe careful. "Oh that...you fell asleep so I laid you in my bed and I'd sleep on the couch." Befor chloe could respond her phone rang. "Decker. mmm... jeh.......I'm on my way. Lucifer a new case dropped and we need to go to the precinct." After they both went ready they went to the precinct. "Hé Chloe how are you?" Ella came from her lab. "I have news. You and Lucifer need to go undercover as a married couple." Said Ella "That sounds like fun." Lucifer stood behind Chloe. "For how long." He asked Ella. "Now it can be a fews weeks or maybe months but you guys can do it." Said Ella excited.

Hope you enjoyed the story. The next part is coming soon.