part 15 a chance at a happy ending.

A few days later they found the killer and put him behind bars. So they're in Choe's house now.

"Hey detective is it okay for me to use your shower?" Said Lucifer when they arrived at Chloe's house. "Yeh that's okay Lucifer I'll make dinner then."

Lucifer enters the bathroom and wants to turn on the shower, but before he can do that he hears Chloe's scream. "Lucifer!" He ran to the living room seeing that Michaël stood in the room. He wants to say something but then he sees Chloe laying on the floor with a demon dagger forged in hell penetrated in her lung. "Chloe!" He runs towards her. "Lucifer." She says with a weak voice. "No, no, no this can't be happening stay with me Chloe please I can't lose you. "Lucifer, it's okay I have lived a good life. I have peace with it please take care of trixie." "No, you haven't lived long enough, you're too young to die. It isn't your time yet. I love you." "I love you to Lucifer." And with that her heart stopped. "Noooooooooooo! Chloe wake up please wake up." he screamed and screamed with Chloe's lifeless body in his arms.

Chloe saw her body lying in Lucifer's arms. She wanted to say something to him but he didn't hear it. From behind she heard a voice. "Chloe Jane Decker?" She turned and saw a woman with short black hair. "Yes, thats me." she answered. "I'm Azrael and I'm here to guide you to the silver city." "But how about Lucifer I can't leave him?" Said Chloe. "I know it's difficult but we really need to go now." Said the woman. She took Chloe's hand and suddenly they stood in front of the gates of the silver city. Chloe looked around her with big eyes. It was so beautiful.

Azrael moved on. "So Azrael where are we going?" Chloe asked. "Now, normally I take them to they're family and loved ones or to their own little paradise. But you are expected by god himself. So there we go now." "I'm expected to meet god?" "Yes." So they walked for a time and arrived at a great hall. And there stood the almighty god himself. "Ah Chloe Decker, nice to finally meet you."He said with a low voice. Chloe walked slowly towards him and shook his hand. "Why am I here?" She asked straight away. "Isn't that obvious?"He said. "No." Chloe answered. "Okay let me explain it."

"As you know you're Lucifer's first love and without you he can't live. So I thought I'll make you an angel as you probably noticed. You would become immortal and you can live both happily ever after. But I didn't think that Michaël would kill you. For what he will be punished for. So I called you here to send you straight away to earth. Any questions?" "Yes of course. How about Trixie? She will eventually die." "For that I already have a solution. God said. "You for sure have seen Lucifer's ring, Right?" "Yes." She answered. "The ring can be used to make one person immortal. So when she's older you can make her imortable like you and Lucifer. But It's time for you to go my child." And with those words Chloe opens her eyes and sees lucifer. "Chloe?" She nods and stands back up. "You're alive but how." "Your father sent me back and told me your ring can make trixie inmortal when she is older. But you probably knew that already."

"That is fantastic news. We can live all together forever." Lucifer said. "Oh and one thing Lucifer you're welcome again in the silver city." Said God who stood now behind Lucifer. Lucifer turned around and for the first time in millenia he saw his father again. But I didn't take long before God disappeared again.

When Trixie became older Lucifer did what his father said and made her inmortle. For quid some decenia they stayed on earth until all of their friends passed away. And after that Trixie, Chloe and Lucifer decided to live in the silver city where all of their friends lived now. Chloe saw her dad again who lived now with her mother who also died. Lucifer saw father frank again and visited him every week. And sometimes they played piano togher in front of the whole silver city. Charlie was older and came with Amenadiel to the silver city when Linda died. Dan reunited with Charlotte and was happy that Trixie was also in the silver city. Ella was happy in love with one of Lucifer's brothers Rafael. And they even got Maze and Eve in the silver city. And Michaël he was the new ruler of hell that he didn't find that bad. Everyone lived happily ever after. And god he already knew that that was going to happen when he led Amenadiel bless John and Penelope Decker.

This was the last part of a new beginning. I hope that the ending satisfied you all. As I just said this last part but from next week I'm going to make every week at least I try to make every week a oneshots in my new book. So I hope you're gonna read the book. Until next time Cactusinpot.