Part 4

The next day at the precinct.

Chloe was sitting at her desk drowning in her thoughts. "Hé Chlo." Said Ella from behind. "What are you thinking of." "Just nothing special." Said Chloe as normally as possible. "Hé what are you girls talking about? Is it about me?" Said lucifer with a seductive smile. Chloe rolled with eyes. "And eye roll now you get it." Chloe smirked, that's exactly what he said when she and Pierce separate. "So are you gonna tell me what you were talking about?" Lucifer looked with puppy eyes. "Nope Luce you just need to figure that out on your one if that ever happens." Ella walks back to her little sciencething room. "Lucifer I need a favor."Said Chloe when Ella was gone. "Everything for you darling." "I need you for my paperwork. I need to go somewhere else and it can't take a while before I come back." "Seriously paperwork that is the most boring thing in the world."When he turned to Chloe she was a half the stairs."Thanks Lucifer!"

Chloe arrived at Linda's office and knocked on the door. "Come in." Said Linda. "Hé Linda"Said Chloe nervously. "What are you doing here Chloe? Are you okay?" "Yes I just... Wanted to talk to you about...." Chloe didn't finnish her sentence. "What do you wanna talk about Chloe?" "About Lucifer."Said Chloe quickly. "Ah I get it you still miss him right?" "No, Yes but no he is back." While saying that became every word quieter. "He is back. That's great!" "Yes it is but, something keeps popping into my mind. Before he left I..... I told him I loved him, but I don't know if he loves me. So do I need to just throw it in a conversion and so yes how do I do that. Do I need to just ask him? Maybe he has forgotten it already. What if I just ask him out, that's it thanks Linda you're so right." Linda shakes her head while thinking they are perfect for eachother.

Chloe was sitting in her car. A date how the hell do I ask the devil on a date. Okay Chloe you can do this you're a badass detective. What do I even say to him? Hé lucifer do you wand on a date with me? No that's just.....hé lucifer you and me romantic dinner tonight? No that's it. This is so difficult. She arrived at the precinct. I'll just go to him.

Meanwhile Lucifer was just about to finnisch the last paperwork he had to do when he saw Chloe. "Hé Chloe how was your thing" "Good." said Chloe still thinking about what she would say to him. "Lucifer I was thinking..... I just... wanted to ehh ask you out?" "Isn't that something I'm supposed to say to you? But yes I gladly go out with you. "Great so see you at 7 pm." Said Chloe while she went home to prepare their date. Lucifer was really confused did she just ask HIM out he is the devil for crying out loud. But it isn't really surprising she always took the first step. Maybe I have to see Linda and help him not to make a mistake and scare away the detective.

At Linda's office." doctor I need to talk to you." while walking into her office without knocking. "Lucifer I'm in a section." "Don't care, I need your advice immediately. You go out there, I need to speak with the doctor." The patient ran out the room and left Lucifer and Linda. "So what is it you wanna talk about Lucifer?" "The detective asked me out on a date and I don't know what to do. I don't wanna screw "this" whatever this is up. I'm scared that if I do something wrong she will just disappear." said Lucifer desperately. "Lucifer I don't think that she ran away, but are you sure you won't, maybe she's afraid you'll run away." And with that thought Lucifer went to the penthouse looking or a good outfit.

Hope you enjoyed the story.