Part 8

In that moment Lucifer saw her. Her ocean blue eyes, her soft lips and that perfect body. Before she knew Lucifer leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. They both felt pure bliss. Chloe was the first who pulled back, because she was out of breath. She kissed him again and her hand went to cup Lucifer's cheek, but then she heard her phone. She saw Lucifer's disappointed face as she picked up.

"Decker. yeh............alright we got it." "What is it Detective?" "We need to visit the one of the neightboors Mr. and Mrs. moore tonight and check if they know anything about the murder so maybe you need to wear more... normal clothes." "Alright be right back." Lucifer went upstairs and looked in his closet. And changed into more decent clothes before he went back to Chloe. To his surprise she had also changed clothes. Chloe saw That Lucifer was gazing at her. "What is Lucifer?" She asked. "Your just so.....beautiful." Said Lucifer. And Chloe begane to blush. "We need to go, Lucifer. Are you ready?" "Yes let's go." And they both walked outside to see the nearest neighbors.

Lucifer knocked on the door and stepped back. After a few moments a woman with red hair and green eyes opened the door smiling. "You are the Morningstars I guess."She asked and let them in.

"Nice house you have mr. Moore" Said Chloe and with that Lucifer nodded in agreement. "Thank you. I wish I could say the same thing but I haven't seen your house. Do you wanna join dinner Mr. and Mrs. Morningstar?" "Yeah we would like that Mr. Moore" Said Lucifer. They walked through the living room on their way to the dinner room. In there stood a medium glass table in the form of a circle. On the table satt another person."This is my wife Claire. Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself I'm Andrew.... Andrew Moore. Have a sit" Chloe and Lucifer sat on the table. "I guess it's appropriate to introduce us as well so I'm Chloe Morningstar." Chloe introduced herself. "And my name is lu." "Liam." Chloe cut Lucifer off before he could finish the word.

Andrew walked to the kitchen to get the food while Chloe and Lucifer sat on the table with Claire. "So why did you decide to come live here Chloe?" Asked Claire. "Now we just got married and needed a home so we watched a few houses and we came eventually here." Replayed Chloe. Before Claire could say more Andrew arrived with the food. And they started eating.The rest of the night Chloe and Lucifer found nothing weird of them so at 10pm they decided to go home.

"Well it was nice to meet you Claire and Andrew, but we need to go home." Said Lucifer. "We liked to meet you as well, maybe we can come the next time to your house, well home."Said Andrew. And Lucifer and Chloe went on their way to their house.

"I'm exhausted, I 'm going to bed."Said Chloe when they finally got home. "Yeah I'm pretty exhausted too." Lucifer followed her upstairs. When they both had dressed for the night they stood in front of the bed. Lucifer looked at Chloe. "After you, Detective." He pointed and Chloe walked to her site. Ather she stepped in the bed Lucifer stood on his site hesitate. "It's fine Lucifer you can come in the bed."She told him. Lucifer looked again to Chloe and ather she confirmed it with a nod the also stepped into the bed on a appropead distance.

Hope you enjoyed part 8 of my story, I'm already working on the next part so part nine is coming soon. Until that I say. later.