Part 5

It was around 7 pm when Lucifer knocked on Chloe's door. Trixie opened the door. "Hallo Lucifer!" Said she while hugging Lucifer. "Urchin where's your mother?" "She's upstairs." As Trixie said that Chloe walked into the living room. She wore a bordeaux colored dress knee length. "You look.... stunning Detective." "Thanks Lucifer." Lucifer looked into her beautiful ocean blue eyes and Chloe looked into his soft brown eyes. They could just stare at each other for an eternity but Trixie pulled them out of the moment. "Where are you guys going to." "Oh yeah we're going to that restaurant where you invited me earlier but never showed up. So see this as a second chance. "You really don't gonna forget that aren't you." "No." Said Chloe with a big smile.

As they were sitting in the car Lucifer started talking. "Detective, we can talk about what happened." Started Lucifer. "What do you mean Lucifer?" Said Chloe. "Your wings you refuse to talk about them Detective you know you can't to me. I'm here for you, really." "Lucifer maybe we can talk about later now we have something to do." "I know Detective and as I see we're just arrived at the destination." Lucifer took Chloe's arm as they walked insite.

Lucifer ordered some wine for both and steak for him and spaghetti for Chloe. They sat there for a couple of hours talking and enjoying each ders company but Lucifer seemed distracted the whole time. After three hours they went back to the car. As they sat insite Lucifer said:"Chloe would you like to go to my apartment to talk about your wings." Said Lucifer hopeful. Chloe gazed at him "yeh I'm okay with that." Lucifer drove to his apartment.

Outside Lux stood a long queue the guard let them in. Insite it was quite crowded. And usually many women and men were looking at him full of desire. But his atencion was only destined for one woman, the woman who walked next to him. They went to the elevator. when the familiar ding of elevator sounded they stepped outside. "Would you like something to drink Detective?" "No I'm fine Lucifer." Lucifer poured himself a drink and sat on the couch. Chloe walked to the couch as well and sat down only a few inches from Lucifer. Lucifer started talking."So your wings...ummm are you... okay with them?" "I guess so but I'm still afraid that they just appear and everyone would see them." "I know what you Chloe." With that Chloe felt her spine tingle; she always had that when he said her name. They gaze in each other's eyes. Their faces were so close, Chloe's lips touched Lucifers and she raised a hand to his cheek. Lucifer pulled away. He didn't know why but he did it. They were so close, so close to the thing he always wanted. He knew that things could quickly get very heated. As he just.... no he couldn't do it he stood up and rusted to the elevator. Chloe didn't understand what he was doing. didn't he like her anymore, was there something wrong with her? Lucifer left her confused sitting in the penthouse.

Meanwhile Lucifer went to his car. How could he be so stupid why did he go away why did he leave her. Why could he didn't do it. That questing shooting threw his heat as he drove to Linda. He knew it was 11pm but he didn't care; he needed to figure out what was wrong with him. When he arrived he knocked on the door. Linda opened the door. "Lucifer? What are you doing so late here?" said Linda completely confused. "Doctor there is something wrong with me. I could do it. I ran away. I left her there." "What do you mean Lucifer? I can't follow you anymore." "I left her!" Lucifer shouted. 

Hope you enjoyed the story. Sorry for the cliffhanger I will update soon.