Part 75

Hailey POV*

 I wake up to someone knocking at the door. I look over at a sleeping Jay, I get up, put on some shorts and one of Jay's shirts before answering. I look through the peep hole before answering the door. "Hey Will" I say letting him walk in with Ry sleeping on his shoulders. "Late night" he says. "More like early morning", thinking back to 1am when me and Jay were drinking beer and playing monopoly for the fifth time. "You want something coffee or-" I start. "No thanks I'm good, we ate breakfast already" he says slaying Ry down on the couch. "Thanks for watching him overnight" I say leaning on the counter waiting for my coffee to brew. "It was fun having him with me. What did you and Jay do with your free night?" he says as I pour the blazing hot coffee in to my mug. "We got-"

 I start to say as Jay walks in thankfully fully dressed. "Hey Hails..... and Will" he says grabbing coffee. "I was about to tell Will what we did yesterday" I say smiling. "Oh you wanna say or can I" he asks. "You can say" I say taking a sip of coffee. "We got married on April 10" he says. "congrats guys, that's great" he says hugging us. "It was very sudden but I loved it" he says. "So it was just you two?" he asks. "Yeah, just us" I say as Jay walks up behind me. "Well congrats again and thanks for letting me spend time with my nephew, I have to go" he says walking out the door.

Once Ry wakes up we eat lunch and play dinosaurs at his request. "Hey so I was thinking we could go see a realter, I called a couple days ago and they said we could come in tomorrow morning." he says. "why didn't you tell me about this before" I say getting up and walking to the kitchen. "Sorry I forgot about it until I saw the reminder in my phone for it" he say. "Okay just tell me about these thing next time and there's this thing on the calendar app that lets you send reminders to me for next time" I say. "She told me to make a list of where we want to look and what we want in the house" he says grabbing paper and pen. "So want do you want in a house?" he asks. "three bathrooms" I say and write. "Four bedrooms" he says. "Four bedrooms?" I say. "Yeah just incase we have another kid" he says. "another kid" I say. "Yeah, look how this kid got here, it's our little surprise" he says placing his hand on my stomach. 

Next Day

Jay POV*

"Hey were here" I say shaking a sleeping Hailey. "Okay" she says opening her door. We walk in and the person at the front walks up back to the realter. "You must be Mr. Halstead and is this your wife Hi, I'm Mary" she says reaching out to shake both of our hands. "Yes this is her" I say as we sit down in the chairs. "So you come up with that list" Mary asks. "Yes we did" Hailey says pulling out the piece of paper. " Okay four bedroom, three bath, good schools, etc..." she says type into the computer. "Okay here are some listings in the area you want there in or slightly above your price rage" she says flipping the screen around from us to see. "what about this one" I say pointing to the house on the screen. That's a good one it  only has two and a half baths and three bedrooms and it's below your price rage." Mary say. "oh" Hailey says. "I can print these  out for you to take home look it over pick a the ones you like and we can talk about open house walk through's, you have my card just give me a call when your ready" she says as we wait for the printer. "thanks for these' I say motioning to the huge stack of papers. We walk out to the car and head to Vanessa and Kevin's house to pick up Ry.

Hope y'all liked this chapter.

-Cici