Part 23

Vanessa POV*

After Jay and Hailey left for their date Ryder and I watched  Cars 3. We ordered a meat lovers pizza and drank some apple juice. When we finished eating I gave Ry a bath, he splash around a little, played with the soap and made funny hair designs with soap. After I gave Ry a bath I dry him off, pick him up in the towel and carry him to his room. Then grab the pajamas that Hailey left out, put him in those then let him play while I clean up the food we just ate.

After about an hour Ry comes out of his room. " Aunt Nessa can we watch movie?" say Ryder. "Yeah bud, which one" I ask back. "Can we watch the Incredibles?" Says Ry. I put the Incredibles on and take a seat on the couch. When I sit down Ry comes and sit right on my lap. Were 30 minutes in and we've already switch positions so that I'm laying down on the couch and Ry is lying on top of me. I look towards Ry and see that he is sleeping. So I grab my phone and text Hailey telling her that Ry is asleep and to have fun. Then next thing I know is my eyes closing too.

Hailey POV*

When Jay and I get out of his bed I throw on his shirt. I check the time on my phone it's 7:45 and see a text from Vanessa at 9 pm tell me that Ry was asleep. Know how Ry is not a morning person, I know that he is still asleep. I get off the edge of the bed and walk to the kitchen and find Jay making breakfast. " I never knew I was dating a chef" I say slightly scaring him. " Yeah I only cook for special friends" Jay say giving my cheek a kiss then going back to cooking. We talk for awhile before and after we finish eating. I check the clock again it's now 10am and I have to go back home. So I tell Jay and we get dressed and ready to leave. Then we get in the car and drive to my place. When we get there Jay gets the door for me and walks me to my unit.

I get to my place give him a kiss and say goodbye while I open the door. When I open the door I freeze at the adorable sight I see. " Hey hails what wr-" before he can finish I say. " Vanessa and Ry look cute together". I hear a slight chuck from jay before we walk inside. I change out of my dress myself in sweat pant and a tee shirt. I come back out and wake up Vanessa. " Hey your back how was your night?" She says with a groggy voice.

Hope y 'all like this chapter.

-Cici