Part 40

Hailey POV*

I'm in complete shock did he really just say " I love you". Now I feel so stupid for not saying it back, I need someone to rant to so, after I drop Jay off I go straight to Vanessa's apartment. We get there and I ring the door bell a lot. " What the hell is wrong with-" Vanessa says as she opens the door. "I'm so sorry to bother you but Jay said "I love you" and I didn't say it back I don't know what to do and-" Is all I could say. " Hailey shut up" Vanessa says. I look over and see Ryder watching a kids movie Vanessa had out on and Vanessa half asleep on the couch. "Do you love him" she asks as I nod my head. " then tell him, but do it tomorrow". "wait why tomorrow what about now" I say sitting down on the chair near her. " Because Hailey you know I love you and Ry right" she say. "yeah" I say. "I love y'all but if you go tell him now than I'll get roped into watching Ry and I just puked for ten minutes before you  guys got here knocking on my door and I'm tired and hungry but I can't eat because if I do I'll throw up and I'm tired of puking so now I angry at the Kev for getting me pregnant in the first place" she says. Then I start smiling because I see me from three and a half years ago feeling the same way being pregnant with Ry. "Why are you smiling this isn't funny Hails" she says which makes me laugh even more. 

When I get my self together I get up and walk to her kitchen to make her some soup. " Hailey what are you doing with my food" Vanessa says getting up from the couch and walk toward the her kitchen. " I'm making you soup it helped me with nausea when I was pregnant. So V, I talked to Kev today he seems happy about baby that means you don't need me to take you to your appointments" I say. "Thanks for soup I guess and Kev is happy about it we talked yesterday about everything before I fell asleep" she says. We talk and eat soup then I leave because Vanessa said that she's tired. " Bye V feel better" I say heading toward the door. " Bye Aunt Nessa" Ry says. then he stand on his toes and says "Bye baby" to her stomach. I look at V's face to see tear rolling down them " bye buddy I'll see you later" she says as we walk out and she shuts the  door.

When me and Ry get home I give him a bath and then let him play in his room while I take a long shower to think about Jay, Ry, and what Vanessa said. I get out he shower get dressed. Then I walk into Ry's room. I sit down on his bed. : Hey bud can you come here" I say. he walks over and sits on my lap. " do you like Jay" I say "Yeah!" he shouts which makes me smile. " Would you be okay is Jay lived here with us" I say. "Hey mommy", Yeah bud"  I say. Do I get to keep my toys" he asks. "Yes you get to keep them all" I say. "Okay he can live with us" Ry says as he hops off my lap and goes back to play with his toys. I walk out of his room and go to the kitchen where mine is. I then start texting Jay 

Hey, it's Hailey can you come over to talk tomorrow Ryder has a play dat so may be around  10-ish if you available- Hailey

Yeah I can come over is everything okay - Jay

Yeah everything's okay just wanted to talk to you that's all, night- Hailey

Goodnight Hails - Jay

I go back to Ry's room, I tuck him in for bed and kiss him goodnight. I shut the door while walking to my room to and falling asleep.

Hope y'all like this chapter

-Cici