Part 36

Vanessa POV*

Its been four weeks since my first appointment and Hailey has agreed to take me to all my appointment until I tell Kevin about the baby. It's my twelve week appointment Hailey and Ry are on their way to get me. I get dress in adidas sweat and a shirt because my pants don't fit. I grab my stuff and wait by the door for Hailey's car. I hear the door bell ring and get my thing and put my shoes on then open the door. "Aunt Nessa" Ry says hugging my legs. " Hey buddy you ready to go" I say. I take his hand and we walk to Hailey's car.

In the car it's very quiet. " So when are you going to tell Kev because your wearing sweats which mean you showing and you won't be able to hide the baby for long." she say. " I don't know every time I try to say something about it I freeze." I reply. " What about morning sickness, how is it" she say. " It's bad some days but the crackers help a lot " I say. We get to the doctors and I sign in while Ry and Hails find seats. I sit down and see that we are the only ones there in the waiting room. We get called to a room and very fast. The nurse takes my vitals and weight then she put us in a room  to wait for the doctor. " knock knock" Dr. Vivek say as she open the door. "Hey doc, what's with the empty waiting room." Hailey says. " no one picks appointments Sunday's church or something" she says. "Well lift up your shirt for me please and lets take a look at your baby" Dr. Vivek says. I do as she say then she puts the gel on my stomach and waves the wand around. " There's your baby" the doctor says. I look up to my blob an listen as he or she's heartbeat fills the room. "baby" I hear Ry say. " wow" I say through the tears, the doctor hands me some tissues before she walks out to grab the ultrasound picture. " So are you gonna tell Kevin now that you 15 weeks." Hailey says. " Yeah I'll tell" I say. The doctor comes back hand me the ultrasound pictures and then we leave.

*Time jump to the end of the week*

It's now Friday I'm up at 3 am because of this stupid morning sickness. I can't fall back asleep so I go to my kitchen to watch TV until I have to get ready for another day of work. I leave the house by 7 am, but not before throwing up a couple more time which makes me late. As soon as I get to work I park my car in the lot and sprint to the front desk. "Rojas, your late" Platt say still not looking up from what she's doing. " I know but there was traffic by my house an-" is all I could say before being cut off by Platts comment. " What wrong with you face Rojas are you sick of something" she say. "wow that was harsh and no I'm not sick" I say lying straight through my teeth. When I get up the stairs Voight walk out of his office. "Your late and we have a case dead body at 2400 Lincoln Ave. I ride with Hailey to the scene try and avoid Kevin. We get to the scene there is lots of cops. As I walk past some of the cops I hear one say "It's a real blood bath in there". When Hailey and I walk in the smell hits you. I try so hard no to vomit in that house once we were out of the house I speed walk towards the car, and as soon as I get to the side of the car that's not out in the open I throw up a lot. 

About half way through throwing up I feel a hand on my back, so I turn around to find Adam holding my hair. " Oh my god I'm so sorry about this I-" I say before he cuts me off. "Rojas it's okay I don't wanna know why this happened just please don't do this by my car" he says and walks away. I wipe face with my sleeve then walk to the passenger side and get in wait for Hailey. "You puked by my car Rojas" Hailey says as she gets in the car. "Hold up Rojas what happened to Vanessa or V ." I say. "you lost those nicknames when you puked by my car" she says with slight anger. "and sorry it's just the smell of blood makes me sick " I say. " Vanessa your at twenty weeks your starting to show. Your wearing sweaters, you hate sweater and you don't technically have to tell Kevin. But you will tell Voight or I will." Hailey says.

Hope y'all like this chapter.

-Cici