Part 43

Adam POV*

We said our goodbyes and we're walking outside. I start walking to my car but I look over and no one is following me. "Where are y'all going" I say. "Oh sorry man we gotta take Hailey's car because I don't know how to take Ryders car seat out" Jay says. "shot gun" Kevin says. So were in the car Jay is driving and Kevin is in the passenger seat while I'm stuck in the back with a three year-old.

Jay POV*

We pull up to the stadium and I get out the car and open Ryders door and help him out of his car seat. We start walking toward the stadium and that when I realize how many people were really there. So I pick Ry up so I don't lose him.

Hailey POV*

"The boys are gone what do you want to do" I say. "I just want to relax and have a good time with you guys" Vanessa says. "Well that's not gonna happen because I invited the girls from 51 and Nat, Maggie,  and April. Before you say anything they are on there way so it's too late to tell them no" Kim says. " Okay" ." Just okay, not what the hell Kim, just okay why" Kim says. " Well me and Kev don't have a lot of baby stuff and offence but you two don't now how to party" Vanessa say with a smirk. "wow that hurt" I say getting up because the door bell rang. " Hey sorry we had to get a gift for the baby" Nat says as she, Maggie and Sylvie walk in with bags. " Thank y'all for coming you can out the gifts on over there." I say. "Your 25 weeks so has baby been moving" April says. "Yeah it has been dancing all over my bladder, excuse me" Vanessa says getting up the go pee.

"Hey are you okay" I ask Vanessa following her to the bathroom. " Yeah I'm fine just need to pee" she reply's trying to shut the door. "Yeah your going to talk to me. Tell me what's wrong" I say walking into the bathroom and sitting on the counter." Fine you want to know what's wrong with me I'm terrified, I didn't want the start my relationship to start with a baby, this just wasn't the plan. I love Kevin and he knows that, but it like we skipped the fun part and went straight to parenthood." She admits. "Yeah I know what you mean but the baby is coming and you can't change that, no ever said motherhood wasn't hard that way you have a support system to help you and Kev." I say. "Thanks for the speech but I've been holding in my pee can you get now, please" Vanessa says as I hop off the counter and head back to the party.

Vanessa POV*

When I get out the bathroom everyone's staring at me. "Are you okay you were in there for a while" Maggie says. "Oh, yeah I'm okay just calling Kevin to make sure he bought this Blackhawks onesie I saw online" I say sitting back down on the couch. "Okay guy it's time for gifts " Kim says as she hands me a bag from Stella. she got me a couple onesie with tiny bears on them and some baby bottles too. "Thanks" I tell Stella. Then I open Nat and Aprils gift, it's some more gender neutral onesie that have animals on them. Next is Hailey's gift its a baby blanket with elephants on it and more onesies with elephants. I open many more onesie, baby bottle's, diaper's, toys, and more. Now I'm down to the last two on is a little bag with dinosaurs and the other is an envelop. I open the bag first to find a girls onesie with dinosaur on them. "I know you said gender neutral but Ry wanted this one and he said that it would be a girl. In my defense I was tired and didn't want a crying child so I just bought it" Hailey say. "No it's okay I love it actually, Kevin want's a girl to so he'll be happy." I say. "Last but not least the envelop", Kim says as she hands it to me. I open it to fin a not and a link on it.

To my beautiful girlfriend,
Thanks for being in my life, for always being the one person who can make me laugh when I'm sad. Thank for your smiley hat can light up a room. Thanks for laughing with me when we make fun of the people who trip at the mall. Even though I hate that you've never seen Marvel, I will always love you. And I know that this wasn't the plan but I'm happy to become a dad with the love of my life. Hope you like what I got you if you don't we can take it back.- Love (your hot boyfriend) Kevin

I read it out load with a tear escaping my eyes with every word I read. I look up and see everyone trying to hide their tears. I grab my laptop and open the link that was written on the paper. I open the link up and it's a necklace that has a baby foot charm on it with the letter V. "What is it" Sylvie says. "It's a necklace for the me with the baby's letter name" I say flipping the computer around and showing them.    "Do you and Kevin have a names picked out or are you naming it when you see it" Nat says. "We have two names picked out for a boy our a girl and boy" I reply. "Can we get a hint " I hear foster says. "The baby's name starts with the letter V. " I say.

Kevin POV*
"Before we head inside the house I just want to say thanks to Adam for the tickets and to Jay for paying for the food and a special thanks to little man for coming with us" I say. "Your welcome man" Adam and Jay say. " But no one tell Hailey or any of the women that we lost Ry and found him on the ice" Jay says sternly. Then we walk in to find Kim,Hailey, and Vanessa  playing Monopoly Empire. "Mommy" Ry says. I see Hailey turn around "Hi baby how was the game" she say. "Supper fun!" he screams. "Okay" I laugh.  "It's bed time so let's head home bye V "Hailey says getting up Then kim follows behind "I hope you like the shoes and onesies right got the baby." Kim say as her, Adam, Hailey, Jay, and Ryder. Walk out the door.

"Did you like my gift because if you don't I can send it back and I know we haven't picked out a name but I found some cut V names that you may like and I just thought" I say. Opening up my phone to names like Victoria, Valley, Vera, or a for a boy Vincent, Victor." I say. "Or my personal favorite this one" I say pointing to the last name on the page. " I love it" Vanessa says.

Hope you like this chapter. Thanks.
-Cici