Part 33

Amira POV*

Once we get out the ambulance we walk to the room were the doctor check all of us out for injuries. Then another doctor walk in and hugs Mr. Jay. "Why are you guys here and who are they" Hey say talking to Jay but pointing at us. Then Jay takes the guy out side and takes to him and come back to the room. " So Jay tells me that your mom work here. What her name I could page her for you and by the way I'm Will." he says. " Hi will her name is Annalise Ramirez and she a nurse." I say. then he walk out the room. "So are you and him brothers" August says. "yeah we are." Jay says. "Why were you guys at the store at such a late time" Hailey asks. " Our dad used too drive us there for midnight snack we he was alive" I say. We get to know each other a little more as we talk.

Then we here foot steps and as she turns the corner I see her, Mama. Me and August run up an hug her. "Why are you guys here" Ms. Ramirez says. " There was a robbery and the guy mad us stay in the story until the police caught the guy. Mr. Jay and Ms. Hailey said that we were in a hostage situation and then Ryder was carried out by the police. They let us ride in an ambulance it was so cool the paramedic let me press the sirens" August say almost out of breath from talking nonstop. "oh and mama their detective too" He adds. " Okay baby can  you wait outside while I talk to these nice people. Then me and Auggie walk out side of the room.

Jay POV*

 " Ma'am I'm sorry if we overstepped but Amira told us that you work here and my brother also works here so we brought them here. Then we got carried away talking with them by the way they are really great kids super polite. " I say." So your Detectives how 

 " thank you for keep then safe and for driving them here-" just as she was about to say anything she gets paged " I have to go would you mind watching them a little long it's fine if you don't want to " she says. " We'll do it" Hailey say. Then  the kids walk back into the room. " Your mom told use to watch you guys until she comes back" I say. While Annalise is working Amira is watching a movie, Ryder and August are watch a kids movie on Hailey's phone, and I am being Hailey pillow while she sleep and I read emails.

Hope y'all like this chapter.

-Cici