Part 44

Jay POV*
We got home from the shower and we go straight to be. The next morning me and Hailey drop Ry off with Vanessa and me Kevin for practice but really Hailey and I just wanted some alone time to go through his stuff. I sitting on the living room floor look through Jays old things.

" Hey is this your mom" Hailey says holding up a old photo of Baby Will and Toddler Jay with a woman. "Yeah that's her, she was a great mom" I says. "Was" She ask. "Yeah died back when I was a rangers" I say. "tell me about her "She say. I walk over to the the living room and sit down on the floor next to Hailey. " Mom was the type of parent who would always let mine and Wills friends stay for dinner. She was the one who showed up to every baseball and football game. She would take us to milkshakes if we scored any points in the game. She'd take care of everyone else before herself. She made sure Will and I were safe and had everything we need when we moved out. She always support us, you would've loved her." I say. " She sounds great ." Hailey says. "She was" I say. We finish unpacking the last of the box. We hop in the car and head back to Kevin's house to pick Ry.

Sorry this was just a short chapter. Thanks for reading.
-Cici