Chapter 30

Mister Kim :

Are you hiding me from everyone?

Haru :

I am keeping you to myself. What are you saying?🙂

Mister Kim :

Still trying to change the topic?🙂

Haru :

The topic is about you. I am not changing anythingggggg🙃

Mister Kim :

I miss you

Haru gasped at his reply, heart suddenly blooming out of nowhere as she blushes to herself. She put her phone down on her lap for a few seconds, internally screaming to herself. Breathing in and out slowly, she flips her phone towards her and read his reply again.

Another rush of emotion shoots up to her heart, making another big smile breaking on her face as she reads it again and again. Yes, they are dating now but she has yet to get used to  him being sweet to her. They have not gone out for a real date ever since the day she agreed to date him that day at her house.

So many things have happened in the span of that duration and she could barely see him nor talked to him face to face. She has been going back and forth from the hospital, the main house and then Jiwoo's new house. There were just too many things to do before her intern thus, they didn't really meet up after that day.

But that doesn't mean he didn't text her every day and called her to check on her. He was basically with her the entire time, virtually.

When she had told him, she has a lot of things to share, he had softly suggested her to take her sweet time. She can take all the time to tell him everything she wants to.

"I am not going anywhere. I will be here"

Mister Kim :

Hello???? Are you ignoring me, or you just needed a few seconds to scream to yourself? 🙂

Haru :

Do not be cute Mister Kim. I cannot handle this cuteness.

Mister Kim :

MISTER KIM???????????????????? I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND??????? DON'T CALL ME MISTER KIM. YOU DON'T CALL ME, YOUR ONE AND ONLY BOYFRIEND "MISTER KIM"

Haru :

You are my Mister Kim, so stop acting cute. Go and do your work. I will see you soon. Bye!🥰

-

"I haven't seen you for so long!!!!"

Haneul sits up straight when she sees Jiwoo at the door, a bouquet of lilies in her hand and a basket of fruits in the other hand. Jiwoo quickly puts everything on the small table at the side and gives her one long hug.

"I have been planning to see you", Jiwoo smiles happily. "Have you eaten your dinner?"

"I did, just now", she cranes her neck to look at the door. "Haru?"

"Oh! She is buying something for Dr Kim—coffee...I think. So she asked to go up first"

Jiwoo sits on the chair at the side of Haneul's bed, pulling the thick woven scarf from her neck and settling it on the long chair at the side. She then turns to Haneul, watching as she adjusts her position on the bed, folding her legs under the white blanket.