Hahahahhaah.
'Oh my dear sweet child Y/N, haven't I told you before never to rely too much on someone? You never learn baby. You never learn...'

A quiet giggle escaped from Angel's lips as she with her right hand picked up her glass of red wine on the table in front of her, giving it a nice swirl.

'Don't worry dear, I'll make sure to avenge your death, as well as killing the one who took you away from me.'

~•~•~•~•~

It was in the dead of night, and yet Y/N was still seen wandering the halls like a lost soul.

Something inside her screamed at her, telling her that she cannot sleep at this very night despite her body wanting so desperately to lay back down onto her own soft comfy bed.
However, Y/N knew well enough to never dismiss her instincts. Always trusting her gut as it has never failed her before, and this time is no exception.

Y/N stomach growled as she then decided to head towards the kitchen to grab a little something to appease her sudden raging hunger.

It was as if fate had bought them together as when she entered the kitchen, she immediately saw a figure already residing in said kitchen.
Stepping nearer and taking a closer look, she quickly recognized said silhouette. Low and behold what fate has presented to her.
In front of Y/N stood Jin, his face slightly sunken. He looked tired as if he was plagued by many internal troubles. Turmoil was brewing steadily within Jin's heart and Y/N could sense it as clear as day.

"Jin? What are you doing here at this time of night?", Y/N asked, concerned.

"Oh hey Y/N." Jin greeted robotically, completely not answering Y/N's question.

Y/N immediately knew something was off. Something was definitely wrong with Jin.

"A-are you okay Jin?"

Jin looked startled for a moment upon hearing the inquiry before he quickly composed himself.

"Of-of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Though trying to sound confident, his slight quiver at the start gave everything away.
(I mean it wasn't like Y/N would've believed his words anyway but the mini stutter at the start was like a form of assurance.)

"You're certainly not alright Jin." Y/N responded with much certainty.

Jin's eyes glanced down as he stared at the floor dejectedly.

"Come on follow me." Stretching out her arm, Y/N offered her hand to Jin.

Jin slowly but gently placed his palm onto the outstretched palm as Y/N then gave a sharp tug, dragging Jin along to wherever she wanted to bring him.

Y/N dragged Jin to a place where they both knew very well. A place where both of them shared their own thoughts, having a heart to heart talk.

Similar to that very night, the road in front of them was silent, no cars in sight, with only the multiple street lights that shone ever so brightly.

"Do sit down Jin", Y/N uttered as she pats the spot beside her.

Jin carefully rested his body onto the hard cement floor as he glanced at Y/N, who was already on the ground, curiously.

Y/N, who had already made herself comfortable (or as comfortable as it gets) on the ground, had her eyes looking forwards. Her eyes remained staring at the empty but bright roads beyond.

"So what's bothering you?"

________________

~Extras~
𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍: ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ/ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ?

𝕭𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 - <𝕸𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖕𝖔𝖕𝖚𝖑𝖆𝖗>
(1 result)
_______________________________________

-Page Loading...
-Successful!
----

ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇ: 3 ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ

[ℭ𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫]

_______________________________
-E̵̙̾̇͐̀R̶̨̮͙̪̯̣͚͈̼͔̋͒̆̀̕ͅR̶̡̨̛̈͋̉͗̋͛͒͋̈́Ŏ̷̟͈͓͌̽R̸̖͎͍̽̉͜͝-
-̶̨͙͔̟̱͙̜̦̅̿͆̉̓͠Ȩ̵̪̱̪̯̯͍̟̊̉̊̀̓͆̐͑̄͗ͅͅR̶̠̪̖̪͍͒̐͗Ṙ̶̛͖̎̔͗̂̎̈́̒̎̃Ő̶͓̃̀̌̐͋͆͋̚͝͝R̶̙̼̈͆̔̈́́͐̾̃̎̋̀-
-̴̞͖̖͋̂E̸̺̫͎̗̓̂̿̌̀̆͆́̎͘R̵͙͖̗͖͇̮̝̱͈̜̰̐̏̿̓Ŗ̷̛͕̊͊̐̎̉̈́̕͜Ọ̸͖̺̱̑͆͐̓͑͘͝R̷̢͇͕͚̈̅̎͗̂-
-E̵̙̾̇͐̀R̶̨̮͙̪̯̣͚͈̼͔̋͒̆̀̕ͅR̶̡̨̛̈͋̉͗̋͛͒͋̈́Ŏ̷̟͈͓͌̽R̸̖͎͍̽̉͜͝-
-̶̨͙͔̟̱͙̜̦̅̿͆̉̓͠Ȩ̵̪̱̪̯̯͍̟̊̉̊̀̓͆̐͑̄͗ͅͅR̶̠̪̖̪͍͒̐͗Ṙ̶̛͖̎̔͗̂̎̈́̒̎̃Ő̶͓̃̀̌̐͋͆͋̚͝͝R̶̙̼̈͆̔̈́́͐̾̃̎̋̀-
-̴̞͖̖͋̂E̸̺̫͎̗̓̂̿̌̀̆͆́̎͘R̵͙͖̗͖͇̮̝̱͈̜̰̐̏̿̓Ŗ̷̛͕̊͊̐̎̉̈́̕͜Ọ̸͖̺̱̑͆͐̓͑͘͝R̷̢͇͕͚̈̅̎͗̂-

-ᴵ̴ⁿ̷ᶠ̷ᵒ̴ʳ̴ᵐ̸ᵃ̶ᵗ̸ⁱ̵ᵒ̴ⁿ̷ ̸ᵘ̵ⁿ̶ᵃ̶ᵇ̶ˡ̸ᵉ̶ ̴ᵗ̸ᵒ̵ ̵ᵇ̵ᵉ̵ ̵ᵈ̷ⁱ̶ˢ̸ᶜ̸ˡ̸ᵒ̶ˢ̷ᵉ̸ᵈ̵-

________________

Author's note:
Hello, my awesome readers!
Yes I know I missed last week's update...yes I suck X.X
Thank you for your patience really, you guys are so great and I truly appreciate you all so much (TT)

I do hope you've enjoyed the story thus far because a lot of stuff is going to be happening and shit I'm not even sure if I'm capable/ready to write out the amount of tension that is going to occur. I'll try ahhhh.

Anyways please don't mind any errors since I obviously did not edit the chapter before publishing(if there's a lot of errors please so tell me so that I will change and ensure that I edit the chapters first before publishing.)

Please do press on that little star to give me some love, stay safe and

Stay happy readers! ^v^~°