64

??? POV
"What the heck are you doing?!", Angel screamed at me.

I looked at her innocently asking "What do you mean?"

"I know you took my damn passport! Hand it over!", Angel was seething. I could literally see the smoke coming out of her ears.

"Your passport? Never seen it." I waved my hand in the air nonchalantly looking away from her.

"I need it to go to Beijing, you damn little runt! You know I need it!", Angel shouted at me.

"What are you going to do about it? Point a gun in my face?", I smirked.

"You wouldn't think that I don't dare right? Try me.", Angel menaced, glaring daggers at me.

"You know that won't work on me right?", I smiled, all carefree not even remotely close to being bothered by her threat.

-

"My four days will have to become five all because of you! You stupid little kid!", Angel raged as she grumbled.

"Ah, my lovely sister. I know so, and that's why I did so."

"If Y/N escapes, I will hold you accountable! You hear me?!", Angel screeched, fuming.

"Yeah...yeah.", I waved her off.

-

Angel is my sister. Not by blood anyways. She is about fifteen or sixteen years older than me.
She's a little nuts (to me anyways), having this obsession on trying to kill her kid since she's so resentful towards Y/N's supposed boyfriend 용수. Believing fully that it was because of him that caused her beloved's death. (Romantic? Yes? No?)
But to be honest, I'm sure Y/N and that 용수 kid aren't dating. They better not be.

Anyways, I seriously love Y/N but it's not like I can tell my sister that. Angel will flip. So I made it a personal mission to hinder her as much as possible to protect my little Y/N. Without Angel knowing of course. It's not like Y/N would ever fall into the hands of Angel. My baby's too smart for that. But still, I do try my best.

Anyone who harms my Y/N, will suffer.

-

Y/N's POV
I was rendered speechless, palpitating in shock. I tried to brush it off. I really did. You know, feign ignorance?

"Who's Y/N, Jimin?" I pretended to be clueless.

Please work, please work...

"Don't lie Y/N." He spoke firmly, his tone leaking out such confidence.

Damn it! It didn't work.

I trembled slightly as I bit my lip in anxiety. I was definitely dead. And thus, I did the best thing I can think of. I stayed entirely silent.

"Remove your mask Y/N. I know it's you. There's no point trying to hide it any longer."

"You've mistaken. Really.", I uttered nervously.

"Then prove me wrong and take off your mask." Jimin held his ground.

"I-I...", my voice quivered.

"I know it's you Y/N."

I didn't even know where Jimin got his confidence from, but I had no choice. My secret was out.

Gingerly, I slipped my mask off and I stared deeply into Jimin's eyes.
Is he mad at me for lying all this while?