09

Hoseoks's POV
Y/N and both 슈중 and 슈라 seems too close to have just met. And even though they seem so close there are times when 슈중 and 슈라 seem like they are afraid of her. Like when she threatened to kick them if they didn't clean up after themselves, I saw them panic before quickly tidying up.

It's so weird. Y/N is so cute and fluffy, what is there to be afraid of?

~

Y/N's POV
It has been really nice reuniting with 슈중 and 슈라 again. It was just like old times. Minus the dark stuff and the others. Also, it's glad to know I haven't lost my skills. Every night at 2 am I would train in the training room on Fridays alone while the rest of the days alternating between 슈중 and 슈라. Glad to know I can still whip their ass.

~

In the day, everyone was gathered around the living room with 슈중 explaining the plan. Honestly, it was so long, so troublesome and it involves so much planning. 슈중 and 슈라 should know me well enough by now that this kind of strategy isn't my style. But I have to keep myself hidden. It was then an interesting part of the plan caught my ear.

"But how can we lure him in?", Taehyung asked.

"That we aren't sure yet."

"Any ideas?"

There was a moment of silence when I coughed raising my hand saying, "I have one."

"Go on Y/N", Jin encouraged me.

I hid a smirk as I said, "How about I be bait?"

"Bait?", Jungkook asked, confused.

"I'll seduce 슈쳉 to a hotel room where you can ambush him."

"NO!", both Yoongi and Hoseok yelled out, quickly jumping up and out of their seats.

"Whyyyy?", I whined as I pouted.

Namjoon sighed.
"But we don't really have any other ideas."

"Yeah, we will go with Y/N's idea.", 슈중 declared.

~

After that plan Hoseok has been extra protective of me while Yoongi, on the other hand, wouldn't even talk to me, avoiding me at all cost.

I barged into Yoongi's temporary room only to see him sitting on his bed facing away from me. I positioned myself right in front of his face yet I moved away facing the other way. Again I shifted but he looked away again.

Pouting, I whined cutely wrapping my arms from behind him around his body. "Yoongi oppaaaaa, my sweet sugary sugaaaa. Don't be mad."

I could feel the sides of his mouth twitch. And I smiled. Turning him around to face me, I closed in the gap between us pulling him closer as I gave him pleading eyes. My faces were inches away from his face as I said, "I promise to shout is something happens okay?"

"Fine.", Yoongi said looking a little red.

My smile widened as I pecked him on the cheek saying "Thank you Oppa" before skipping out of his room. Leaving him flustered.

Jimin's POV
It was in the middle of the night around 4 am when a tired-looking Y/N wearing a sports bra and some short shorts came into my room. I was awake for some weird reason. My eyes bulged as I eyed Y/N's figure. Taking a deep breath to calm myself down, I asked, "Y/N? Why are you here?"

All I got was, "Tired let me sleepy here"

She then hopped into my bed snuggling herself against my bare chest.

"Erm, Y/N?", I asked quietly.

"Shhh... Talking pillow, I'm trying to sleep."

I smiled to myself as I laughed at her silly behaviour. Staring at her sleeping face, I never realised how pretty Y/N was. Her long lashes, slightly puffed red cheek, her cherry lips and the overall peaceful look on her face is just so alluring so tempting. With the tips of my fingers, I brushed her hair aside, tucking it behind her ear. Gently, I leaned forward placing a soft kiss against her cheek before cuddling her back and drifting off to sleep within seconds, in happiness.

Y/N's POV
I felt myself hugging my warm pillow, feeling the nice sensation of warmth embracing my soul.
Wait.
When was a pillow warm?

Opening my eyes, I looked at the supposed pillow and I gasped softly. In front of me was Jimin in all his sleeping glory. Taking an even closer look, he actually looked pretty cute. Like a little mochi. Squeezing his cheeks lightly, I smiled at the softness of his cheeks till his eyes opened. In a split second, I withdrew my hand as quick as lightning.

"Oh, you're up. What were you doing? Admiring my hotness?", he asked in a sexy, I mean raspy annoying voice.

"No, and why am I here?"

He raised his brows looking amused, before answering, "You came in here yourself."

"What?! No way!", I exclaimed out of instinct.

"Yes way!"

"Impossible I wouldn't do that...", I denied though having no memory of what happened after my midnight training.

"Says the person who waltzes into my room and asking the "talking pillow" to shut up.", he retorted jokingly while smiling.

As he mentioned the "talking pillow", I recalled everything and I turned slightly red.

Covering my face in my hands for a moment, I then picked up a pillow and whacking it straight at Jimin's face.

"You remembered didn't- ompf", his voice muffled and cut off by me slamming the pillow into his face.

I giggled.

"Oh you'll regret this!", he yelled.

Before taking the pillow and whacking me with it in his defence. Throwing my pillow at him back, he did the same resulting in a full-on massive pillow fight.

After a while, Jimin managed to snatch my pillow away from me throwing it across the room leaving me defenceless.

"Haha, I win!", he exclaimed childishly while laughing, his eyes squinting into a cute eye smile.

I laughed too until Jimin's laughter came to an abrupt stop as a light shade of pink dusted the apple of his cheeks.
It was then I noticed our position. Me in a sports bra and shorts with a shirtless Jimin straddling me. I felt a little embarrassed but I brushed it aside putting on a neutral look. Acting as if I didn't mind.

Jimin looked into my eyes his face getting closer and closer as my eyes too, slowly fluttered shut. I could feel his breath so close to mine as our lips were mere inches away till-.

_____

Author's note:
-NA-

Stay happy readers! ~_~