58

Note: 용수(YongSu), 빙(Bing), 정열(Jeongyeol), 슈라(Syula), 슈중(Syujung)

_________________________________

Hoseok's POV
Okay now, how does this work again?

It's day... I don't know what with SSFIRE and to be really honest, they're actually a bunch of really cool people. Though they can be scary and intimidating at times, they aren't too bad. They literally allowed us to use their training room. Thus, currently, I'm in what Ethereal called 'The room of knowledge'.
There's tons of stuff here, though mostly computers and virtual reality simulations.

"Urgh what the shit?!", I groaned to myself as I found myself stuck.

Again my poor small brain...
How do you work this again?
Okay never mind, I'll try again...

~

"Oh snap. It's wrong again..."
Why can't I get the dumb code right?
How do you even use this? Stupid different types of equipment.

As I failed for the thousand time today, I was finally blessed by an angel.

"Hey Jhope, would you like some assistance?"

Smiling shyly I nodded my head, slightly embarrassed that I had been caught having a massive struggle on how to do things. I mean it's technically supposed to be my specialty.

"Alright, so all you need to do is...", Ethereal leaned over my body as I sat on the chair. Her hand was over mine as she gripped the mouse and her hair was flowing freely down, tickling the edges of my face as it carried a hint of sweet vanilla.

I had completely droned out as she was teaching me, completely mesmerized and captivated my her soft locks and fragrance.

"Jhope? Jhope?", I vaguely hear someone calling me.

Snapping out of my trance, I grinned at Ethereal.

"Are you alright? I've been calling you for the last 3 minutes."

"Yeah, I'm fine"
He was not at all bothered by Ethereal.
Not at all.

"You sure? You seem a little out of it." She then places the back of her palm against my forehead.

"Em? There no fever, temperature seems normal", she uttered under her breath.

"I'm GoOd!" I panicked, pushing her hand away as heat rushed up my cheeks.

"Okay then... You understood what I just taught?", she asked her voice still laced with concern.

"Yep I'm good" I smiled, my eye twitching slightly as I knew, I still have no clue on anything, and most definitely heard absolutely 'everything'."

"Alright then. I'll leave now. You still have an hour before the real introduction of this room. Take care and I'll see you later. Bye!", Ethereal waved as she exited the room.

Letting out a huge sigh, I grinned to myself. Hm, she really isn't that scary after all.

-

Third person's POV
"Alright, here is the Room of Knowledge. I'm here to brief you on how to work all these devices here. Oh, and please do take note that this room is directly linked to the weaponry" 슈중 started.