54

Note: 정열(Jeongyeol)

_____________________________________

Yoongi's POV
Should I ask him about it?
But won't that be weird?

Nah, I'm sure he doesn't mind.
But what if he does?

What if I actually made a mistake? Though I'm pretty sure, there could still be a possibility and that would be embarrassing.

As my mind was occupied by all these disruptive thoughts, I didn't notice that I was using the chopsticks in my hands poking and playing around with my noodles.

"Is something wrong? Is the food not to your liking Yoongi?", a sweet and caring voice asked out.

Hearing my name, I instantly broke out of my swirling mind as I smiled politely at Ethereal, "I'm good, thank you."

Nodding her head, she walked away for another table, to eat her dinner with the rest of SSFIRE, sitting facing away from our direction.

Us, BTS and them, SSFIRE sat at two different tables since one table clearly cannot accommodate that many people. Which I am actually quite thankful for since things would probably have been extremely awkward.

Since I was finally out of my mini trance, I was very in touch with the happenings around me, monitoring their every move as they ate.

Jin hyung, to be honest looks quite elated. He was practically breathing in his noodles. Then again, we all know that he loves his food.

Hoseok and Namjoon, being the more elder people(Haha oldies! Though I seem to forget I'm older...), are eating decently. Minding their table manners and all. So proper...

Taehyung, well he was moaning out every few minutes as he slurped down his noodles. Was he that hungry? Or does the food taste that good?

This leaves only Jungkook and Jimin. Frankly, they seem really weird. And I'm not sugarcoating this(okay, maybe I am).
They look so out of it.
Jungkook low-key looks bothered as if he was carrying a huge fifty-ton boulder in his shoulders!
While Jimin looks so distracted that I could literally fly an airplane by him and he won't even notice it.

What's wrong with the both of them?
Did they too found out some things that they probably shouldn't or would have never guessed?

What's going on with SSFIRE?

-Timeskip-

열's POV
Can't you take your freaking staring down a notch?
I can freaking sense your eyes all over me, Mr. Min Yoongi!
Learn to be discreet will you?!
I can literally feel your freaking stares burning into my god damn soul as you are studying me like a predator, filled with unwavering attention.

STOP IT!
I know what you want.
I know your burning question.
But I'm not giving in, so give up!
Give up! Will you!

Y/N and I continued guiding all the members of BTS into the training room, intending to have some fun.(Not my idea. Blame Y/N.)

The rest of my great teammates are all still busy with their own things currently though, and will come join later instead. I mean who would miss out on some fun?
Thus leaving just Y/N and I at the moment.

I really want to enjoy the training later but Yoongi's eyes are seriously bothering me! Help!

_____