51

Note: 슈라(Syula), 정열(Jeongyeol), 빙(Bing), 용수(YongSu), 슈중(Syujung)

_______________________________________

Namjoon's POV
Hovering my hand above the door of our destinated meeting place, I knocked gently three consecutive times.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come in", a muffled but elegant voice that I knew belonged to Ethereal was heard from the other side.

Turning the door handle, I entered her office before shutting the door behind me, listening as it clicks shut.

"Are you ready to meet your fate?", she spoke, her tone sinister and gelid.

I was still standing body towards the door with my back facing her. However upon hearing her words, my pulse quickened, beating loudly like drums in my ears, as a cold wave embalmed me making me shiver slightly.

Turning around slowly, I was met with a pair of mesmerizing e/c eyes. At an alarmingly close distance, our faces merely inches apart.

My heart stopped, this time not of fear, but of something much more divine.
Peering into those sparkly eyes of hers made me gasps lightly as I suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe.
Her eyes...
Her eyes were just so captivating, so alluring. The way they shimmer underneath the light...
Feeling myself being sucked into those beguiling orbs without warning.

Ethereal took my breath away.
The same way she does.

Despite that I couldn't even see her full face. With only those exquisite and bewitching eyes of hers that are visible. But somehow deep inside, I knew that she was undeniably and absolutely gorgeous underneath that mask.

Abruptly, I was snapped out of my trance when she broke eye contact, turning away from me as she motioned for me to follow her.

-

Meanwhile~
Third person's POV
"Well as both our dear leaders are conversing, we, as you've all heard have been pleasantly assigned to show you guys our area. But first, let us show you as to where you guys would be residing", 용수 spoke somehow rather sarcastically(especially at the part when he said pleasantly), before getting a harsh slap on the back of his head by none other than the oldest member of SSFIRE, 슈중.

Yoongi gave out a grunt in annoyance at the tone of 용수's voice, as the other members shuffled about uncomfortably.

"Please ignore 용수. It is our pleasure to have you all here. Please do follow us. And also, do not worry. All of your belongings have been already sent there and to your respective rooms", 슈중 smiled as he proceeded to lead the way, glancing back every once in a while to double-check if BTS was still behind him.

슈중, 슈라, 정열, 빙 and 용수 walked in front as the BTS members trailed behind them, following them out of the meeting room and into another room down the corridor.

With 빙 scanning his thumbprint, the door opened, revealing a really narrow hallway that led in only one direction. And once everyone was in, the door behind them slammed shut, immediately locked tight.

"Now listen here BTS. I want you guys to pay extra attention. Follow where we step EXACTLY. Don't play around and stay alert. I will not be responsible for you or your dumb actions", 용수 spoke in an extremely strict tone, turning to face all the remaining members of BTS.