C h a p t e r ♪ 3

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Invite your friend here sometimes"

"Sure I'll ask"

°°°

Coming to school knowing that Jane will be there made me feel at ease, I also made other friends too but I wasn't as close to them as I was with Jane.

When I entered the classroom I didn't saw a sticky note I searched under my table thinking to myself that maybe it just flew away but there was no sign of it.

"Morning Harmony" Jane placed her bag in her respective seat and probably noticed a troubled look on my face.

"Looking for something?" she came up to me.

"Well you know that sticky note person, it didn't leave me a note today" I didn't know why I felt dejected just because I couldn't read a note containing 2-3 sentences from someone I don't even know.

"Oh I'm sure you'll find him soon" Jane assured me and patted my back.

°°°

Since morning classes are now over I went to my locker to change books and just when the door swung and little note fell.

Sticky note #3
Congrats on finding new friends always trust yourself in finding friends plus I'm a HE.

Ps. When I arrived you were already there so I couldn't find the right timing to give you this.

-HH

Wait he knows my classroom, there's a possibility that he could be my classmate, no I couldn't get too ahead of myself.

°°°

Months passed by and his sticky notes had been consistent that checking it became a part of my daily routine.

We asked a lot of students but unfortunately, it wasn't one of them.

Jane kept her word and helped me find out who he was, but on the sad note, we didn't.

Reading each of his little messages made me feel a lot better about myself and sometimes there would even be little gifts.

Other girls would try to bully me and Jane, but we both can handle it since I know that we both have each other's backs.

But everyday the bullies would get worse and worse I tried to tell my parents but I threatened both me and Jane that of we told anyone it would be the end of us.

So the only thing that was comforting at the time was Jane, sticky, music and my parents.

°°°

Sticky note # 531
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

I think I'm ready to meet you, Harmony, meet me at the park near your house the day after tomorrow

-HH