9

Yay! It's the smut! Grab some Hobi Water!! Well some of it...

-
Jungkook started taking off Jimin's shirt. "What about Taehyung?" Jimin asked. "It's ok. I liked you since I was a kid. Lemme do this once, then we can talk about TaeTae." Jungkook answered.

Jungkook took off his own shirt and laid down. He took of his pants and boxers too. "Strip off, then do whatever you want with me." Jungkook said. Smirking. Jimin took of his clothes fast and started biting Jungkook's abs leaving hickeys. He started licking down onto Jungkook's entrance. He put his tongue in his hole and started licking it.

"Ah. Jimin, your so good," Jungkook moaned. "Tell that to Tae" Jimin said, laughing. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jungkook picked up Jimin. "Come here baby." Jungkook said. Her starting kissing him, roughly. Jungkook bit his lips hard, sucking until it was swollen up.

He finally let go of Jimin and started playing with his nipples, "Jimin, next time you better not stare at my boyfriend. I'll punish you, like I'm gonna do right now." Jungkook said, smirking.

Jimin gulped when Jungkook push him under him. Jungkook grabbed a bondage kit from the side table. "How long has that been there?" Jimin asked. "A few months ago." Jungkook answered.

Jungkook grabbed the handcuffs and made Jimin wear it. He put on the rest of the items in the bondage kit and left the eye mask. "You are gonna watch me play with myself, you won't touch yourself. Only I can touch you if I want you, and you can't cum" Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook started rubbing his own dick, "Keep your eyes open Jimin!" Jungkook said. Jungkook started moving his hand faster, moaning as loud as fuck. "Ah. Taehyung, oh you feel so good. Ahhh! Harder!" Jungkook moaning. Jimin pouted.

"You better stop pouting, it turns me on," Jungkook said. Jimin pouted more on purpose. Jungkook tried to ignore him. "Taehyung, ah. I need more. Fuck me harder Tae. It feels so good." Jungkook moaned more. Jimin huffed.

Jungkook was still playing with himself, moaning Tae's name. Every time Jungkook said Tae, Jimin frowned.

-
<Hobi POV>
I was sad. Yoongi was coming home tonight to do assignments. But instead of assignments, he's obviously gonna bully me. I was mad too, but I shouldn't be. It's not good to be mad. Smiling means good luck!

It has been 30 minutes. I guess he is late. Whatever, start working J-hope. After a few minutes of doing some of the assignments, i heard a knock. I went downstairs to answer it. "Hey Yoongi. My room is upstairs." I told him. My mom looked at me, "Hoseok, who is this? You know your not supposed to have strangers at our house!" She said.

"Mom, it's ok. he's just a kid at my school. We are partners for some assignments. And no mom, I am still not gay," I told her. She looked at me for a few seconds and went back on her phone. I rolled my eyes and motioned Yoongi to come to my room.

Once we went in there, Yoongi threw me on the bed. I didn't flinch because I knew he was gonna do this. He grabbed my collar and looked down at me, "So you lie to your mom?" Yoongi said laughing. "Ya. She's homophobic. If I'm gay she'll freak out." I told him. He looked at me. "Cute" he said. I was expecting something else would come out of his mouth. I looked at him. "I expected something else to come out of that mouth," I said.

Yoongi looked at me. "Well you can cum in my mouth," Yoongi whispered.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Shut up Hoesuck,"

I nodded. Yoongi looked at me. "You didn't let me finish. Shut up Hoesuck and kiss me." Yoongi said. I looked at him and gasped. "I- You are gay?" I asked. Yoongi ignored the question and started kissing me. He pushed my hair back sitting my lap. He stopped kissing me and started giving me a lap dance. "What about Dahyun?" I asked. Yoongi looked at me and gave me a soft kiss. "I broke up with her so I could be with y-" Yoongi stopped talking when he realized what he was gonna say.

He got up and locked the door which he forgot to do. He went back to me to give me a lap dance. I looked at him. "S-so you could be with who? Y-you said a Y sound. It could either be Yeji or Yunho. I-it could also be me. W-who are you t-talking about?" I asked the older.

He stopped his dance and said, "Y-you" he got embarrassed so he was going to do his assignments until I stopped him. I don't know why I stopped him though. I found my self kissing him passionately. Why did I do this? But also, why does it feel so good?

-
<Jimin POV>
After a few minutes, Jungkook stopped playing with himself. He went towards me and started kissing him. I was melting into the kiss until I felt a very hard spank. "Ow! What was that for!" I yelled. Jungkook looked at me. "For checking out my boyfriend, duh!" Jungkook told me. "But now I feel bad," Jungkook said and started massaging my ass. We were kissing until Jungkook got a call. Jungkook picked it up.

"Hi baby, you coming home?" Jungkook said. I waited a few minutes. It sounded like Jungkook was calling Taehyung the way he was talking to the phone. Jungkook finally put the phone down. He took of the bondage kit I was wearing and put it on the side table.

Jungkook kissed me. "Well you need to go. A girl is coming." Jungkook smirked. I looked at him wide-eyed. "A-A girl? Did I hear that correctly??" I asked the older. He looked at me and nodded. "Ya I guess you can say that." Jungkook told me. "B-but what about Taehyung?" I asked. Jungkook answered me back right away. "Same thing. Now go leave. I have to get ready," I got my clothes and wore it as fast as I can.

When I was going down stairs, I heard a knock. I flinched when I heard it. I saw Jungkook coming downstairs to open it. "So Taehyung is free? I can have him now?" I thought to myself.