6

What do you guys do when u r bored?

-
<Jimin POV>
Jimin started texting Alexa. He realized, she was more like a friend then what he thought. He saw someone. "Oh my god. Who is that sexy guy. Damn look at his ass. His dick is long as fuck. Look at the dude's hair. It's so nice. Oh my fucking god. Am I gay? There is no way. Uh uh no way." Jimin thought. Then he realized who it was. It was Taehyung. "Im sorry Jungkook and Alexis? I mean Alexa."Jimin thought.

<Alexa POV>
I got a message. It was Jimin! He was texting me! He felt like a brother too me. A brother that I made out with. Never mind. I never said that. I didn't want to tell him that I don't wanna have sex with him. But then I forgot that I was texting him. I got too distracted from this girl.

"Wow she is hot. Damn look at her clothes. You can see so much of her skin, she looked kinda like a pervert. She kept touching her friends weirdly. But she could she her ass. Wow. She's so thicc. I tried to look at her face. Wait. She looks familiar. Is that Chaeyoung? No that's Chae. It's not Nayeon or Jihyo. Not Yeji. Umm. Whatever. Imma just stare at her ass. With that, I started looking at her ass. Shit. I forgot about Jimin." Alexa thought. "Wait. Hold up. Am I fucking gay?" Alexa was so confused. Maybe that's why she never like Tae. She always thought she would, but I guess that's why.

-
Once Jimin got to Alexa's house, he decided to tell her the truth. He knocked the door she quickly answered, "Jimin, I- um. There is something I need to tell you." Alexa said. "Well I do too" Jimin told her. He went inside and Alexa brought him to his room.

"Well, do you wanna talk first, or should I?" She asked. Jimin really just had to tell her. "Um. I- I think I'm gay. I was just texting you and then I got distracted by a really hot guy and then I realized it was Tae. I really didn't know what to do. I felt bad for you and kook. I- I'm sorry" Jimin said. He didn't have a boner anymore.

Alexa looked at him wide-eyed. "Wait really? Well it's ok because literally the same thing happened. I was texting you than I saw a really hot girl. I've seen her before. She hangs out with the Yoongi guy? Your friend."

Jimin looked at her, "Well now I don't feel bad." They both laughed. "And you mean Dahyun? Um. Just so you know Dahyun and Yoongi are dating. I don't really know if you'll get her. Just speaking facts" Jimin said.

"Ohhhhhh. Dahyun is her name. You know, I forget stuff easily. Just like you forget my name." She said, laughing.

Jimin got embarrassed.

-
Ok I realized, my chapters r as short as fuck. I'm sorry ✊😔