8

Who's ur favorite character?

-
<Yoongi POV>
"Bullying Hobi kinda hurt me, but I can't be gay, my parents will hurt me. Well my mom might be ok with it, but for a fact, not my dad. I can't do it. Especially the fact that I can't even change my background, it's been Hobi for a long time now, good thing my dad doesn't notice. Why can't I just break up with Dahyun, and start dating Hobi? Why can't I? My parents are stupid, I can just move out, what's the big deal. Wait a second, so I am gay for him? No it can't be. Well that'll explain why when I kiss Dahyun, I think of her being Hobi. No, no, no. I don't like Hobi. But I do, his beautiful eyes, his pretty nose, his eyebrows, his lips, his cheeks. Everything about him is so sexy. You know what. That's it" Yoongi thought.

Yoongi got hid phone and called Dahyun.

-
Meanwhile Dahyun was talking to Nayeon and Chaeyoung. Then she got a call. She picked it up. "Oh hey Yoongles, what happened?" Dahyun asked.

Yoongi sighed. "Dahyun. I love you and everything but I can't do this anymore. I loved it when you're my girlfriend. I had a lot of fun but I have to leave you. I'm sorry Dahyun. I hope we can still be friends, possibly best friends. I just can't have a girlfriend anymore." Yoongi told Dahyun.

"Y-you don't like me anymore. You like someone else?" Dahyun started tearing up. Nayeon was comforting her while Chaeyoung was getting choclate milk for her. They knew that was her favorite drink.

Yoongi could tell she was crying. "No. I still love you but not as a girlfriend. I don't want a love life anymore. You know I never want anyone to be my friend. I- I even told all my ex's that I don't like them anymore. Not even as friends. So please, be my friend. My best friend. Don't look at me as an ex. I know people get sad from that but I am your best friend. Your favorite friend. At least, I will always call you my favorite friend." Yoongi told her. She sounded that she stopped crying. But the truth is, he never had ex's, he was always obsessed with Hobi, but his parents forced him to date Dahyun. But he started to like her as a friend and didn't want to make her sad.

Dahyun sighed. "Ok. *sniffles* I can be your friend. But don't break my heart again. *sniffles* I don't think anything could've been worse than that." Dahyun said, calming down a little.

"I'm sorry Dahyunnie." Yoongi said. "I won't accept the apology until I feel like I need to. But all I will say is bye." Dahyun said and hung up the call.

Yoongi felt bad for the first time. He actually liked someone as a friend. That isn't Jungkook and Jimin. Or Hobi. But he liked him more than a friend. That's different.

-
Taehyung was my first bias. Who was yours?