4

What do you guys do when you ur bored?

-
"Cat alert" Jungkook said, pointing at Yoongi. Jimin and Kook went towards Yoongi and Dahyun.

They were following Yoongi, he told them to push Tae and Alexa. They did. Yoongi thought Jungkook and Tae were kinda suspicious, but he tried to ignore it.

"Well, if it isn't Hoesuck," Yoongi said. He said and whispered something to Dahyun. Dahyun nodded and went to Nayeon. Then Nayeon went to Jihyo's classroom. Hobi, Alexa, and Tae were confused.

Yoongi stared at Hobi he let go. Telling Jungkook and Jimin to let go too. "Well Hoesuck and the other losers," Yoongi said, pointing at Tae and Alexa. "I don't really care about them though," Yoongi pointed at Namjin making out. Jin pulled away. "What about us?" Jin asked.

Yoongi ignored them. "Well. You three. I hope you guys like you partners for the project in Lab class" Yoongi said walking away.

The three look at Namjin. "Are you kidding me? You guys are still making out after what Yoongi did to us?" Hobi said. "Um. What happened? I jhope your ok?" Namjoon said. "Well now I think we are Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook's partners in Lab. And I don't know about you guys,"

Namjoon and Jin looked at eachother. "I hope you'll be ok then!" Jin spoke up. "Oh. And Jin already paid the teacher to make us partners." Namjoon said, smiling at Jin.

-
<Alexa POV>
By the time we got to class. Jungkook and Tae kept looking at eachother. Smirking. I kept laughing but I was also scared if Hobi and Yoongi find out. I looked at Jimin. He was looking at me. How long was he doing that? He quickly look at his desk. Smiling and blushing. He's not good at hiding his blush.

I didn't know how, but I found myself staring at him. I couldn't look back. He was so cute but sexy at the same time. He had such nice hair, cheekbones that were sexy as fuck. His eyes were so beautiful. How can he be so sexy.

While she was admiring how Jimin looked, she didn't realize that he looked at him. Once she realized, she was blushing so hard.

-
<Jimin POV>
"DID ALEXIS JUST STARE AT ME?!?! I feel like I'm starting to like Alex now. Wait her name is Alexa. Hold up. She is red like a tomato. Did she like him too? I mean she is hot as fuck, but he didn't know she liked him. Or maybe she was looking at someone else. But wait, no one sits behind me. So she was looking at me? Uh uh. No way. I couldn't hold it anymore. I was having a cart obvious boner. So I like her, but does she like me?" Jimin thought.

Jimin couldn't hold it anymore. He kept getting hard every second of thinking about her. I got up and said, "Jihyo can I go to the bathroom?" But at the same time Alexa said, "Jihyo-unnie can I go to the bathroom?"  They look at eachother, wide-eyed.

"1st off, Jimin that is disrespectful. 2nd off, Alexa and Jimin before you guys go, lemme tell you your partners." Jihyo said flipping her book.

Once she was done she said, "What a coincidence! You two got eachother." Jihyo looked at them. "Ok you guys can go now." Jimin and Alexa ran out. Yoongi looked at them. "Sus" He thought.