1

*RING RING*

<Hobi POV>

Hobi's alarm went off. Hobi quickly got up and called Tae.

Tae picked up quickly.

Hobi: Heyyyyy Tae!!!!!

Tae: Hiiiiiii

Hobi: When are you going to school?

Tae: I'm going soon. Maybe 5 mins?

Hobi: Oh ok. I'm just kinda scared. You know?

Tae: Don't worry J-hope!! Me and the rest of your friends have your back!

Hobi: Okie!! Thanks!!!!!!! I love you!

Tae: I love you too Hoseok!

Hobi: Bye!

Tae: Bye!

And Hobi hung up.

"Goddamit. Another day, another sucky school day." Hobi thought. "Its ok. Smiling means good luck." Even though he always smiles and still gets bullied. He still kept smiling trying to forget about Yoongi.

Hobi was about to call Namjin but then put his phone down. They were probably making out that time and didn't want to disturb them. He started picking up his backpack and said bye too his mom and took off. He can just eat at school.

-
By the time he got to school, he saw Namjin making out while Alexa and Tae were just talking. He went over to them. "Hey guys!!" Hobi said and hugged them. Leaving Namjin to do there business.

They talked for few minutes and then Namjoon said, "We'll be right back. We are gonna eat breakfast now," they said bye and Namjoon and Jin were holding hands going to the lunchroom.

Few minutes later, they were also going to the lunchroom until the got pushed to the lockers. Jimin pushed Alexa and Jungkook pushed Tae. Well you know who Yoongi pushed.

"Hey Hoesuck. Where are you going?" Yoongi said, smirking. "I- I was going to the cafeteria to eat some food." Hobi quickly answered.

"Well now your not." Yoongi said. Dahyun walked in. "Hey Yoongles," Yoongi looked at her and smiled, "Hey babe," She leaned over and kissed him and Yoongi didn't kiss back. He pulled away and mouthed, "in a sec baby"

Jungkook started look up and down at Tae. Jimin saw his boner and laughed. Jungkook quickly let go of Tae and ran to the bathroom. "Dammit not again," Jimin said and pulled Tae and pushed him on the wall too.

-a few minutes of yelling later-

"I gotta go now. Dahyunnie has been waiting. Now move." Yoongi pushed Hobi out of the way and Jimin pulled Taehyung out of his hand, stared at Alexa for a second and pushed her too. Yoongi picked up Dahyun and started kissing her on the lockers. Hobi didn't know why, but that made him mad.

-
<Tae POV>
Tae started walking towards his class until he felt himself get pulled into the bathroom. He thought it was another girl trying to get him but then realized it was the boys bathroom. He was pulled into a stall.

Whoever it was didn't want to be seen he knew this because he was blocking Tae's eyes. He tried to push the hand off but whoever it was was too strong.

The person started kissing Tae but he tried to pull away. "Who are you??" Tae tried to say as he was inside the persons lips. The person broke the kiss and said, "Take a geuss" he knew that voice.

-
You guys think that person is Jungkook? Haha. Are you sure about that?