2

Well, get ur Hobi Water ready. Namjesus is watching u!!

-
Still Tae's POV btw

"Take a guess," the man said. Tae immediately knew who it was. He started kissing Tae. He obviously kissed back. The man was trying to push his tongue in and Tae gladly accepted. He let his tongue explore his mouth. Tae started moaning into the kiss.

"Ah Jungkook Ahhh," Tae said. Jungkook took Tae's shirt off, not breaking the kiss. Jungkook started playing with his nipples. "Call me Daddy" Jungkook said, smirking.

Tae took Jungkook's shirt off and unzipped his jeans. His jeans were still on. Jungkook tried to take them off, "Stupid skinny jeans," he said. Tae laughed and waited a little. Once he got them off, he pulled Tae's off along with his boxers. The bell rang but they didn't care. Tae took off Jungkook's boxers after.

Jungkook started rubbing Tae's dick while he kept moaning loudly. Jungkook stopped and started massaging Tae's ass. And then, he opened his bag and got some lube. He went towards Tae's ear, "I've been waiting ever since I saw you," his kissed Tae's ear and he blushed.

Jungkook gave him the lube. "You can put it on me if you want," Jungkook said. Tae smirked and put some on his hand and started rubbing it on Jungkook's dick and his fingers.

Jungkook put in a finger. "Ahh. Daddy" Tae moaned. Jungkook smirked and started moving his finger faster. "Well how does it feel?" Jungkook asked. "It feels like someone stuck a finger up my ass" Tae said while Jungkook couldn't stop laughing. "You're so funny, baby" Jungkook told Tae.

Jungkook put in another finger. Tae moaned. "Ah that feels so good. Right there. Ahh" Jungkook smirked and slammed his cock inside him. "Ah. Hngh. Are you- huff- trying to kill me!?" Tae said moaning as loud as fuck. "Baby, quiet down, others might hear you." Jungkook said. Tae started biting his lips.

Jungkook started moving faster and Tae couldn't biting his lips anymore. He was a moaning mess under Jungkook. "Ah. Daddy please. Go harder." Jungkook smirked became bigger. He went harder and faster. "Daddy I'm gonna cum!!" Tae yelled. "Me too baby" Jungkookie told him.

Tae came on Jungkook's stomach while Jungkook came inside him. "Ah Jungk- daddy" Tae said. Jungkook kissed him. "We gotta go to class. Don't tell anyone about us. Now put on your clothes baby" Tae and Jungkook put on their clothes and went to class with one last kiss.

-
Well did you guys like the smut?