My Imposter

Everyone thought that it was now the end of everything.

But because of the conscience they couldn't do their works properly and sometimes they would just daze off while doing their tasks.

Like for example, Red. He was in a daze, watching the vast sea of stars outside. While watching these twinkling stars he saw a white giant star, reminding him of White who always does things alone.

That's right. He still needs to find White.

With that in mind, he finally picked himself up and set off to find him, while casually doing his tasks along the way.

White, where are you?

He was searching for quite a while now but he still couldn't get a glimpse of the youth. Even his shadows are not insight. Suddenly a dreadful feeling entered his heart. It was a bad omen.
.
.
.
Red: White? You...Are you the one who called the report?

White only nodded his response, his body trembling.

White obviously don't want to play this card. You know, he really hated acting this pitiful, scared, and powerless being but for the sake of his mission he'll do it.

He can't stay too quiet for too long or else everyone might catch on him. And it seems like everyone was getting pulled by his acting.

Pink: What happened white?

Despite this, white didn't answered. He seem like he already losed his soul. Red couldn't stand seeing him like this, despite his cold and aloof appearance he is still a child.

Maybe he encountered something that shocked him to this extent.

Red went to his side and comforted him, said gentle words of encouragement to him and finally hugged him. White whose life was focused on his training since young never felt this warmth before so his body became very stiff at this.

White relaxed his body then evened out his breath but fright was still evident in his eyes and shaking hands.

White: I saw Brown at the Storage.

Cyan: What about Brown?...By the way, where's brown right now?!

Cyan was in a panic. Brown was his friend, but hearing White's words, his heart was filled with a dreadful feeling. He stood up and went to White, forcefully grabbing his collar.

Red who was beside White immediately calmed them down.

Red: White, it's okay now. Cyan's not gonna hurt you. Say, about Brown?

White: I was about to go to the storage to clear the chutes, but...but...but I saw Brown's lifeless body in there.

Everyone was quite. Then it turns out that Purple was not the imposter after all. Thinking of Purple, they couldn't help but be suspicious of Cyan.

Why?

Because he was the only one who kept persisting that Purple was indeed the imposter. If Cyan was not the imposted why would he try so hard to push someone into their demise?

That wouldn't make sense.

This idea was in everyone's mind. And they voted out cyan without further ado.

After that pink was heartbroken because her girl bestfriend was wrongly accused and died innocently. Blue let her rest at the medbay, and also to let her have her peace of mind and sort things out.

"White!" Red shouted at him. He was about to go missing once again, food thing that he kept his eyes to him this time.

"What?" White asked, this time it was not the cold tone but more of a normal tone.

"We should stick together. I'm worried about you after all." Red said with a gentle smile.

White thought that Red was always looking at him and following him because he was sus of him, but it turns out that he was actually worried.

And for the first time in his life as an elite member of their fleet. Code 002's heart issued a beat. This is wrong! He reprimanded himself.

He shouldn't get emotionally attached to this beings, they tries to destroy their world. They even destroy their own world.

His thoughts was still in a mess. He only reacted again when Red pulled him and brought him to the Electric.

White stood their, watching Red do his tasks. And babble about various things.

Red: you know, I always saw you playing inside the electric, do you like electronics?

White, "Mn." It's not like I like it. I only did it to install hidden chips in here in order to sabotage the ship.

Red: really? Then I presume you already did your tasks in here.

White: How'd you say so?

Red: well let's see. You love electronics and you are just standing there watching me, so that means you may have especifically did your electric tasks first before the rest.

White didn't answer positively or negatively, so Red took his silence as a yes.

Suddenly, the ship issued an alarm.

Red: Shit! Someone sabotaged the O2!

The air was slowly thinning. It was depleting in each second.

Red hurriedly pulled White to the 02 to fix it and found that Blue was there, despite having a lot of questions, they immediately handled the situation and Red called for the emergency meeting.

Red: Blue what are you doing at the O2?

Blue: I heard the alarm so I immediately ran to fix it.

Red: What were you doing before the oxygen depleted?

Blue: I was shooting asteriods at Weapons.

Red was now very suspicious of Blue, weapons is very near the O2, he's the only possible person to sabotage it. He was with White so there's no way White couldv'e sabotaged the O2.

White also knows what was Red thinking so in the end he also voted Blue out.

Pink was the only one who defended him. But having one versus two, the victor is very clear.

Now the ship only has three people in it. Red, White, and Pink. Just one more kill and White would be successful in his mission. He keeps thinking between who to kill first, Red or Pink?

Pink.

He decided to end the only woman left in the Skeld. Ahhh, he can't wait to see Red's face full of agony and betrayal.

After edjecting Blue off the ship Red turned towards White, "Are you okay?"

White nodded, "Is it finally over?" He acted innocently.

Red's heart was in pain seeing this, he wondered how much trauma this child have. Due to symphaty, Red slowly approached White and enclosed him to a comforting and firm hug, protecting him from everything.

"Everything is fine now."

White was dumbfounded. What is this feeling? Ever since he played around with this man, he started to feel things that he shouldn't have.

No he shouldn't have this unnecessary things, if he stay any longer with this man his will might bend, unfinishing his mission.

He pushed Red away and walked away. Red was startled for a second and shouted, "Where are you going?!"

"Don't follow me!" White said through his grit teeth.

Red was left in there, confused at the sudden outburst. Watching White's back gettung further and further...

.................
Author's note:
I'm sorry guys! I was missing in action for so long... The reason was, my wattpad got deleted then I forgot my password😭 But it's fine now, I was able to retrieve and and will continue updating.

Til the next chap!