My Imposter

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Pink shouted at the sudden pain that coarsed through her shoulder. She was lucky enough to evade the nearing death of being stabbed in her heart.

White was currently standing in front of her, a knife on his hand, his sinister eyes looking at her like she was already dead.

Pink kept backing up until her back hit the wall, White on the other hand was also stepping towards her.

One step.

Two.

Three.

Pink was helpless. She didn't want to die, not yet. She's too young, but the looming figure infront of her was very oppressive, she couldn't move at all.

However, like luck is on Pink's side, her hands touched something on the walls. Surprisingly, she actually retreated towards the door.

Realizing this she immediately pressed the button and the door opened, without any hesitation, she dashed outside without looking back at all.

It was like she was drowning in her adrenalines and the will to live kept her moving, ignoring the pain.

Running and running.

Running and running.

She didn't know where she was heading anymore, but the desire to escape was there so she just followed where her feet led her.

She was about to the reach the Storage and just escape through the chutes and be one with the universe, when she was suddenly forcefully grabbed.

Pink's first instinct was that White had caught up to her so she struggled very fiercely, like how undomesticated animals do upon captivity.

However, the culprit placed his hands on Pink's mouth to silence her then trapped the struggling girl with the other.

Red immediately closed the door then faced Pink.

Pink seeing that it was actually Red was like gaining a saving grace. She immediately calmed down and  now that she could finally breath and calm down, the pent up emotions burst out.

She cried and cried. But it was a silent cry, afraid that White might locate them.

Red was in distressed seeing her sorry and disheveled appearance. Red don't have any idea of what he should say at this situation so he only hugged her and comforted her.

While in his embrace, Red saw the stab wound on Pink's shoulder.

There's no proper medical equipments on the Admin but they do have some first aid kits on their little back packs attached on their suits.

Red carefully and gently disinfected the wound and covered it up.

"Does it hurt?" Red asked.

"A little. Thank you." Pink replied softly, her energy was obviously depleted.

"Rest for now."

Red then checked on the admin computer where White's location might be. However, White was nowhere to be found, the computer couldn't detect his presence.

Red then remembered that White could travel through the vents!

Red then immediately located where the vent was and placed heavy objects on top of the vent's lid.

They were safe for now. But he's not sure how long. Knowing that White has an access on the whole Skeld, then that means he could easily command these heavy metal doors to open.