We walk in the room, I see his sister playing piano as he stands and watches. We make ourselves known as she jumps up

"Miss Adelaide"

She rushes over as we bow to each other. I look up to see Mr. Darcy smiling. A sight I wish to see often.

"My sister, Miss Georgiana"

"My brother has told me so much about you. I feel as if we are friends already."

I smile at the young girl, she is very precious.

"Well, thank you. What a beautiful pianoforte."

"My brother gave it to me. He shouldn't have."

"Yes, I should've."

"Oh, very well then."

We all laugh, the smile that seems to make me feel whole again.

"Easily persuaded, is she not?"

"Your unfortunate brother once had to put up with my playing for a whole evening."

"But he says you play so well."

"Then he has perjured himself most profoundly."

"No, I said, "played quite well."

I smile at him, he does the same. I haven't seen him smile so much as in the presence of his little sister.

"Oh, "quite well" is not "very well." I'm satisfied."

His sister grabs my hand and look at me.

"I must show you something"

"Go ahead"

She pulls me over to a drawing of him, it's laying on the piano. I smile down at it, I glance up at him. He knows that I remember them, I'll ask him later.

"It's beautiful, did you do this"

"No, he said a young girl drew him. It was secretly done, whoever has done it must be in love with him and he with her."

I look up at her and smile, I set the drawing back down.

"Why do you believe so.."

"There's not much that can get pass my brother. He must have been most brilliantly distracted for her to do this."

We lead ourselves back over to him and my family. He looks to my uncle and smiles.

"Mr Gardiner, are you fond of fishing?"

"Oh, very much, sir."

"Can I persuade you to accompany me to the lake this afternoon? It's very well stocked and its occupants left in peace for far too long."

"I would be delighted."

His sister looks to me once more, I smile.

"Do you play duets, Miss Adelaide?"

"Only when forced."

She smiles at her brother secretly.

"Brother, you must force her."

He looks to me and I smile, I grab her hand.

"If I can have a few moments alone to speak to Mr. Darcy then I'll play 3 duets with you."

She smiles and runs to the piano, he smiles and looks to my family. They walk out and I turn to him, I look over to the window. We leave her to play.

"So how did you get them."

I look at him, he seems to be shocked. He thinks I'm angry at him.

"I'm sorry, you must have dropped them when you were riding. I didn't notice them until Mr. Bingley handed them to me."

"It's alright, I'm not mad. They were for you, I just expected you to never see them."

"Them... Are there more."

He's smiling over at me, I try to change the subject.

"Do you believe what your sister say to be true. That the woman who created them and you to be in love."

"I don't know, I hope one day it's to be true."

I nod, I look out to the large garden.

"Maybe one day, I can show you my other drawings."

He just looks at me as I began to walk over to Miss Darcy.