𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖: 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕕

"Your going to get that spot Y/N, I swear!" You best friend Amber teased, banging her elbow into your upper arm

"First of all, ow. Second of all, I don't even know if I had that test in the bag, ok." You let out, taking a sip of your coffee, continuing to walk on the streets of DC.

You and Amber had gone out for lunch to discuss your new classes this year, you being interested in the fbi, her being interested in photography. Despite going to the same college, you both had totally different majors.

Making your way to the book store ahead, you felt a small buzz coming from the left pant pocket in your khakis. Your phone was going off. Slipping your hand to grab it, you flipped it open, eyes glancing to just make out the name.

"ITS THE FUCKING ADMINISTRATIONS OFFICE." Your scream, other people on the street turning, staring.

"What the hell?! Answer it!" Amber exclaimed, shaking your shoulders, causing your coffee to drip down your hand.

"Ok! Give me a damn second!" Running into the nearest store, thankfully it being a restaurant, you grabbed some napkins and moved into the corner of the room. It was quiet enough for you to answer the phone and make it seem as if you were at home.

Thumb pressing on the answer button, you held the phone up to your ear, letting out a simple-

"Hello? This is Y/N Y/L/N speaking." Your voice becoming high pitched, the nerves in your body going crazy.

"Good Evening Ms Y/L/N, we were just calling to inform you that your test scores reveal you have made it to the youth profiling advanced course. You're score coming in at a 99.5, you have been excepted into this program and will start this upcoming year. Congratulations." The woman's monotone voice echoed through your ears.

"Um, thank you, thank you so much! Have a great day mam." You tried to remain calm, hiding your excitement until the woman hung up.

"Your welcome, you as well." Hanging up the phone, you slowly turned to face Amber, her not knowing you had gotten in.

"So? What did they say?!" Her voice enthusiastic, you placed your coffee down on a nearby table, a smile growing on your face.

"No...fucking...way!! Ahhh! Oh my god!" Placing her coffee down like you had done, she ran into your arms, embracing you in a hug.

"I can't believe i did that! I got a 99.5 percent on the damn test!" You exclaimed, smiling brightly as you looked at Amber.

"That's my GIRL!" She yelled, grabbing you in for yet another hug.

Reaching behind you and handing you your coffee, Amber wrapped her arm around yours as you both confidently walked out of the restaurant.

Wow. You felt...good.

Making your way back down the street, you opened the door, a small bell ringing overhead.

"Welcome to Books and Things! If you need any help, your welcome to come up front or ask anyone with a red apron on!" The cashier announced as you and Amber rushed though the door.