𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕚𝕕

This kind of "relationship" went on for about the next two months

"Fuck buddies", that's all it was and what it had been for a while now. Just hookups.

He'd come over every once and a while, you'd fuck around, and he'd go home.

You actually never went to his house, he said he didn't live alone. This made you a bit...worried? You didn't want to be interfering with someone's relationship or anything.

Besides that, everything was normal.

It would have to stop soon or at least slow down because your first day of your new profiling class was tomorrow.

Let's hope this teacher isn't a complete pain in the ass about work.

.....

Waking up at around 7:00 am for your first class, your youth profiling advanced course, you were extremely excited.

You'd always dreamt of doing something like this, and it was happening!

Springing out of bed and to your closet, you picked out an outfit that was sure to impress the majority.

The outfit consisted of a pair of white tights, a khaki style skirt, button up polo shirt, and flats.

You kept makeup minimal, washing your face after brushing your teeth and applied concealer, setting powder, blush, highlighter, and mascara, following up with a tinted lip balm.

Getting together your books and computer, you placed it in your backpack, grabbing your keys and rushing out the door.

It was 7:40 by the time you'd actually gotten out of the house.

Class starts at 8:00z

SHIT!

You couldn't be late on the first day to a new class, with a new professor! Had time just flew by because of excitement?!

Oh god.

Ok just rush and you should be fine, right?

.....

WRONG!

Turns out traffic was absolutely horrid and it was already 8:05 by the time you'd gotten your car parked.

Running into the front doors and rushing down who knows how many halls, you'd made it.

Room 214.

Ok.

Just breathe, walk in, and sit down.

Ok. Go.

Swiftly opening the door, you'd first looked at the maybe 15 students in the classroom sitting in scattered places, everyone silent.

Taking a few steps inside, observing where to sit, you felt eyes on you.

Not students.

Your professor.