𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 :𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕦𝕡

Gripping his tie tighter, you pulled him in for a passionate, yet aggressive kiss

Gripping his tie tighter, you pulled him in for a passionate, yet aggressive kiss. Other hand slowly caressing his hair on the back of his head, he groaned in enjoyment.

Spencer's hands had made it to the sides of your face, cupping your jaw. Gradually, his right hand slid back to your hair, pulling on it slightly.

He was quite the aggressive kisser honestly, his lips vigorously pressing against yours, nose pressed next to yours.

Pushing is head back to break the kiss, he took a deep breath, you doing the same.

Looking closer at his face, you could see your lipstick all over his mouth.

"God you look so hot with your lipstick a fucking mess..." He whispered, grabbing your face harshly in for yet another kiss.

His lips tasted of whisky, it wasn't overwhelming, it was nice. 

Pulling his face away from yours once again, he practically had to shove you away to get you to stop.

His eyes dancing across your body, right hand gracefully making its way to your face, he lifted your chin in the slightest. Your eyes met his.

"Get into the end stall." He said, left hand pointing to the obvious end stall, his tone stern and strict. It wasn't scary, it was honestly hot as hell.

Not moving, being almost frozen from his voice, his eyes shifted back to you.

"You ok? Are you still ok with this Y/N?" He questioned, moving closer to your, left hand gently touching your left bicep.

"Yeah, just that voice was so..." You couldn't find the word-

"Demanding?" He added, looking at your intensely for a response.

"Yeah..." You let out, in utter shock he could switch up like that so fast.

"Sorry about that, I can kind of get dominant some times. I'll go easy on you, I'm sorry." He apologized, sounding genuine and concerned.

"Thanks for that." You let out under your breath.

It being silent for a spit second, you just couldn't resist any longer. Grabbing the sides of his arms, fingers gripping onto his shirt, your lips found there way to his once more.

While pulling him gradually over to the end stall for more privacy, you felt his hand trail to your lower back, guiding your body to the wall of the stall.

His palms move to rest on the stall next to each side of you head, back resting comfortably on the stall wall.

"May I?" Spencer whispered, right thumb playing with the strap of your dress.