𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤

TW: THIS CHAPTER HAS HEAVY FLASHBACKS TO ABUSE AND MIGHT TRIGGER SOME PPL! just wanted to say that to make sure everyone's ok! <3

TW:
THIS CHAPTER HAS HEAVY FLASHBACKS TO ABUSE AND MIGHT TRIGGER SOME PPL! just wanted to say that to make sure everyone's ok! <3

It had been a few days since you and Spencer's last "interaction".

If you could call it that.

Of course there was him emailing you links, photos, and websites for...well...interesting things.

He had texted you that on Monday, you'd have a talk about limits, safe words, and how you both want this relationship to be.

You found yourself intrigued, the more things he sent, the more things you wanted him to do to you. Even since Friday, you couldn't stop thinking of him. Not just sexually, but intimately. The way he smiled, his rambling, his touch.

Him.

.....

It felt long, but Monday approached sooner than ever. You had woken up, same time as usual, and had begun getting dressed.

You decided to wear a pleated sage green skirt, a white fitted short sleeve button up, and yet another pair of white lace tights. Pairing that with a pair of white flats, you placed your cold, dainty pearl necklace on your neck.

You did your makeup at your vanity, keeping it light. Some mascara, concealer, and lipstick would do the trick.

Just before you left your apartment, you caught yourself gazing into the mirror next to your door.

You were glowing.

You actually felt beautiful.

....

You'd actually made it on time for class, early even.

Parking your car next to an exit by Spencer's office, you walked in, arms entwined over your books.

Opening the door to Spencer's classroom, your eyes darted to the front of the classroom. Spencer was standing there, at his desk, organizing some papers and books.

Not saying anything, you quickly looked at the seats.
The room was empty.

Just you and him.

As you tried to waddle your way out of his view, you could feel his eyes dart up and at you.

"Y/N. Would you mind coming up here?" Spencer questioned, his voice deep and a tad raspy.

Slowly turning around and looking up at him, you slowly walked towards his desk, eventually at his side.

Spencer moved his head to your ear, lightly whispering-

"There are no cameras in this classroom. Privacy reasons."

You didn't know what to say. Why was he telling you this? You kept your eyes focused on a book on his desk. William Shakespeare The Sonnets. As Spencer's body turned to face you, you tried your best to not get flustered.