𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖

content warning!!!!~phone sex~~mentions of  sexual assault~~degradation~~honorifics~~exhibitionism~

content warning!!!!
~phone sex~
~mentions of sexual assault~
~degradation~
~honorifics~
~exhibitionism~

As you tried to drive home, you couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened.

On one hand, it was risky and inappropriate.

On the other hand, it was the risk and how wrong it was that turned you on. You liked the idea that Spencer and you had something nobody else knew about. It was hot how anyone could have walked in at any time and seen you fucking.

Continuing to drive, you could feel your legs tempted to rub together, just to create any form of friction.

"You were almost home, just get home." You thought, Spencer's voice still in your mind.

"Look at how powerful I am, and how powerless you are, you look so pathetic and needy." You could hear that voice in your head echoing, telling you how much you liked him talking down to you.

His touch felt so good.

His words melted you.

His whimpers...

Just thinking about it could send you over the edge...

As you felt your left hand move off the steering wheel to touch your thigh, you heard someone call your name.

"Y/N?!"

It was Amber, her heels in her hand, backpack on her back. She looked like a mess.

"Amber... im so sorry, i got held after class," You began as you got out of your car, grabbing your backpack and walking over to her " are you ok...?"

Just as you made your way in front of her, she immediately broke down in tears, arms wrapping around your neck for a hug.

"Amber... what happened? Are you ok?" You asked one again, looking down at her head on your shoulder.

"Remember that douche bag Jason from last year..." Amber sniffled, her voice muffled in the corner of your shoulder.

"You mean that one that tried to fucking assault you at that party last summer..."Your voice trailed off for her to speak.

"He's in my class! And the whole fucking class he was all over me..GOD I HATE MEN SOMETIMES!" Amber exclaimed, at this point sobbing into your t-shirt.

"Hey hey... look at me..." You placed the palms of both your hands on her cheeks, cupping her face '...he's not worth your time. If you want I can get someone involved...?" You didn't know what to even say. Amber always had a hard time with boys, her sexuality was even an issue for her. She would always get hit on by guys, they'd try and take advantage of her, or they would play her. And with girls it was never any easier.