𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕥

Making your way back to the bar, your eyes met Luke's, him quickly glancing back at Spencer behind you

You could almost make out a smirk appearing on his face. It was a smug, yet excited smirk. What the hell was he thinking?

Just as you looked away from Alvez, you felt Spencer's hand graze over your lower back as he swiftly slid himself in front of you, making his way back to his friends.

You saw Luke once again flash him a smirk, Spencer hitting him in the shoulder, looking down at the floor.

Looking up at Spencer, his eyes met yours for what felt like a fraction of a second before he returned to the bar, ordering a drink of some kind.

Just as you were going to make your way back to Amber, Tara looking around after seeing Spencer return, you felt something in the pocket of your dress. Yes. This dress ACTUALLY has pockets. Fingers making their way to your left pocket, you felt what could only be described as a small, folded piece of paper. Pulling it out, you unfolded the small, rectangular piece of paper. It said...

"Spencers number :)..." His phone number was written so you could just read it, his handwriting messy.

Looking back up to him, the paper in hand, he eyed you up and down. He smirked, flashing you a wink before he was interrupted by the bartender. He ordered what appeared to be a coke.

All you felt were butterflies. You hadent felt this way in quite some time, gosh. You didn't want to get your feelings involved though, after your ex you couldn't. At least not now you didn't. How did he even do that? One second he was behind you, the next he was off. God it made you wonder but was somehow so attractive. He was a smooth guy.

Finally placing the paper back in your lefthand pocket, you slowly sturtted back to where Tara was standing, eventually seeing Amber and Penelope as you grew closer.

"Hey there, Amber just got some food in her system. I think she's been having a bit too good of a time." Tara raised her eyebrow as she spoke, you laughing at her comment.

"Thank you, really, Spencers really..." Your voice trailed off. It felt like there wasent even a word in your vocabulary that could describe him.

"He's great." You exhaled, Tara eyeing you in sight of a response.

Looking down at Amber, she was talking to Penelope oddly enough. It seemed like they really got along.

"Oh hey there miss sex hair." She commented, trying to steady herself by grabbing onto the cahir. Her not gaining balance, you caught her, placing her arm around your neck.

" I think it's time we get home." You nodded at her, Amber mirroring in response.

By now, Tara was looking at you up and down, Penelope having a look of confusion on her face from Ambers comment.

Gradually making your way out of the club, you looked back to see Spencer looking at you once again, you eyed him back with a smile on your face. He smiled back, looking back down at his drink.

Making your way outside, you placed Amber safely in the passenger seat, her falling fast asleep as you walked over and got into the driver's seat.

All you could think about was hm. Spencer.

.....

Last night went relatively smooth, Amber usually being a mess while drunk. I guess you could say the club and dancing knocked her out, literally. The second you had gotten in the car, she was fast asleep. You then decided it was best to just take her back to your place, arriving at your complex you did your best to place her arm back around your neck, taking her up to your apartment.

Letting her down softly on the couch, you rushed over to get her a blanket, as well as grabbing the makeup wipes from your bathroom.

Procedding to make your way back to Amber's side, you got down on your knees, taking out a makeup wipe and gently removing it as she fell deeper into sleep.

This was practically routine, Amber typically being the first asleep after a night out and always complaining the next morning about her makeup. I mean, she was your best friend for god sakes, youd practically do anything for her.

Once youd gotten as much makeup as possible off Amber's face, you ensured she was wrapped in the blanket, then making your way to your bathroom. A warm, nice shower sounded really nice.

Grabbing your favorite PJ set, a lavender purple thin cotton set, you hopped immediately in the shower after going to the bathroom. Considering what happened at the club, going to the bathroom sounded like a nice way to not get a UTI.

....

Making your way out of the shower and placing on your pajamas, you rummaged through your clothes for anything before throwing them into the laundry bin.

It was then that you found Spencer's note.

The small smiley face drawn on the post it made you blush.

Just text him already, he will respond...right?

With hookups, which wasn't something you normally did, you always tried to not get feelings involved. It just made it more painful when you stopped casually seeing each other.

Your eyes continuously danced between your phone and Spencer's number on that post it note, your brain trying to figure out if it was a smart idea to actually let this go on and happen.

"Fuck it, he's not like someone you've ever met before." You let out, taking in a deep inhale and exhaling aggressively before you slowly typed his phone number into your contacts.

Making your way over to the end of your bed, you sat there, your legs crisscrossed.

Preparing yourself for possible rejection, you texted him a small "hey, it's Y/N, from earlier."

Before you can even place your phone down on your bed next to you, you felt it buzz.

It was Spencer.

He actually responded with a text that made you feel like rejection was less of a possibility.

"Hey! I'm so glad to hear back from you. How's your night been? Did Amber get home OK?"

He was actually asking about your friend and the rest of your night? That was a first.

Before you could even fully processed the thought, you made an extremely bold move.

You decided to call him.

How bad could this really go?

I guess you'll just have to see.

    ——————-
AUTHORS NOTE!:
Hey guys! I know this chapter is a little shorter and nothing crazy interesting happens, but I hope that you still enjoy that just the same. As you know, last week I did not post the chapter because of stuff going on in my personal life. That is also part of the reason why this chapter is only about 1000 words. Next week, I could have a super exciting chapter and I hope that you guys really enjoy it. The story is definitely developing how I thought it would and I'm really excited for you guys to see that..