𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕓𝕠𝕪

Friday seemed to come in no time, you leaving campus around 2:00pm

Friday seemed to come in no time, you leaving campus around 2:00pm. Rushing through your bag, pushing books out of the way to look for your phone, you felt two hands grab your shoulders.

"Ah!" You yelled out, being scared at first, for you didn't know who was behind you.

"Hey heyyy!" Amber swung her head around, eyes focusing on yours.

"Oh my GOD don't do that!" Hitting her on the shoulder as she began to walk by your side.

"You excited for tonight?!" Amber teased, her smile brightening up your mood instantly.

"Not really, but hey, nothing a little drink cant fix." You shot her a wink, allowing Amber to at least feel like you weren't COMPLETELY dreading tonight.

Clubbing can be fun, you just have to be around the right people. Amber, is perfect.

Amber running in front of you, trying to make it to your car as fast a possible, you jogged behind.

"Come on! That bottle of Jäger is calling both our names!"

"Jäger?!?"
...

"Are you trying to get me completely drunk Amber?!" You yelled from the bathroom, Amber being in the kitchen.

It was already around 8, Amber and you began pregaming around 7.

"I'm getting you at least one more shot, ok?"

You could hear the clinking of glass in your liquor cabinet.

"I've already had two!" You yelled, mascara wand almost going into your eye.

Amber always made getting dressed up fun. She convinced you to put on a black, short, silk slip dress.

It had always been in your closet, you just never thought that you'd ACTUALLY wear it one day.

Hearing Ambers footsteps approach you from behind, she placed a red solo cup next to your left hand on the counter.

Amber had picked out a pair of high rise mom jeans, a lace, black, bodysuit underneath. Topping it off with a black, cropped blazer and some gold jewelry, she looked amazing.

I mean, she looked hot.

Fixing your winged eyeliner, you were almost done with your makeup. You'd chosen to stick to small cat wings, blush, some concealer, and a bit of black eyeshadow under your waterline. Completing the look with mascara, Amber stared at you in the mirror for what felt like ages.

"What are you looking at? Did i mess up the wings?" Quickly looking back at yourself in the mirror to check.

"You look... amazing! If a man OR woman doesn't pick you up tonight, ill be surprised." She stated enthusiastically, flashing you a wink.