Niall Chat Show Seizure

Start from the beginning

Niall stumbled and Liam made sure to hold him close. He was starting to shake and Liam knew that they had to get Niall lying down and move him away any objects that might hurt him.
"Ok, we're here Niall. Just lie down for me," Liam said calmly as they got into the green room and the other celebrities stood up. Liam got Niall onto the floor and Harry and Zayn moved things away from him.
"It's alright Niall, we're with you," Harry reassured Niall as his muscles began to tense up and his gaze became distant.
"Don't worry about anything Niall, you just let it happen ok?" Liam told Niall, but he was scared and Liam was trying to keep his own nerves calm in order to keep Niall together.

~

A few seconds later, Niall's began seizing.
"Could you give us some privacy please?" Zayn asked, and the celebrities seemed to wake up from their daze.
"Yes, sorry. Come on,," Ryan Reynolds said and he went with the other celebrities onto the stage.
"Alright Niall, ok," Liam said as Niall seized and all the boys could do was wait. "I'm right here love."
"You're doing great Niall."
"We're here, it's alright," Harry said. A few moments passed and Liam began to cry. He hated seeing Niall like this, and he was just as scared as Niall was. Harry was timing the seizure, so Louis came over and put his arm onto Liam's back.
"Keep reassuring him Liam, he's ok."
"You're alright love, you're ok," Liam reassured Niall.
"That's good," Louis said as the TV turned on in the room and the show started up again.

"Hello everyone, welcome back. First of all, Niall's doing ok. The boys are with him and they're backstage. However, we have another exciting group of celebrities on the sofa!" Jonathan said and the audience cheered. He started asking questions as Niall's seizure began to die down.
"That's it Niall, that's it," Liam said as Niall's muscles finally stopped seizing and he became still.
"2 minutes and 25 seconds," Harry told them.
"Is that good?"
"It's short enough that we don't need to call for an ambulance. He should come round in the next few minutes," Louis said and Liam nodded. They moved Niall onto his side before Liam ran his hand through Niall's hair and he watched his eyes for any sort of movement.

After thirty seconds, Niall's eyes began to move under his eyelids.
"Niall? Niall, it's Liam love. I'm right here," Liam said as Niall started to move.
"It's alright Niall, we're with you," Harry told him.
"Hmn," Niall groaned.
"Keep coming round for us Niall," Zayn said and Niall opened his eyes a little bit.
"Hey Niall. You're ok. You're alright," Liam reassured him as tears fell from his eyes. Niall frowned a little before he whispered.
"Sei... zure...?"
"Yes, you've had a seizure. Just relax," Louis said and Niall closed his eyes again.

~

A few minutes passed and Liam talked to Nall once more.
"Niall? Talk to me love."
"Li?" Niall asked quietly.
"Yeah. Are you feeling better?" Liam asked and Niall nodded.
"A lil."
"That's good."
"I'll find some water."
"Thank Zayn," Louis said, and Zayn left them.
"Take some deep breaths Niall and keep waking up," Harry said as he was kneeling by Niall's other side. "Can you breathe ok?"
"I, can," Niall said before he opened his eyes.
"Hi buddy," Liam said and Niall tried to lift his head up.
"No, stay lying down Niall. Don't take it too fast," Louis said, but Niall moved his arm and he started to sit up.
"I've got you babe," Liam said and both he and Harry gave Niall a hand to sit up. Once he was sitting up Harry, Liam and Louis all supported him.
"How are you feeling Niall?"
"Sick."
"Have some water," Zayn said as he returned with Paul.
"How long was the seizure?" Paul asked the boys.
"2 minutes and 25 seconds."
"Ok," Paul said before he knelt beside Niall. "Drink this," Paul said and he supported Niall as he drank the water. Once Niall had drunk as much as he could manage, Paul wanted to move him off the floor. "Can we move you onto the sofa?" Paul asked gently and Niall nodded. "Ok, everyone give me a hand."
"We've got you Niall," Liam said as the boys all helped Niall to stand up and move to the sofa.

~

They sat him down and Liam took Niall gently into his arms. He cuddled against Liam and he felt Harry gently rubbing his hand gently around his good knee.
"Is anything sore Niall?" Harry asked and Niall shook his head. Thankfully, he hadn't injured himself during the seizure (it was something that the doctor had told them to watch out for).
"Liam," Niall whispered as he remembered why he'd seized. It was time for him to come clean.
"What is it Nialler?" Liam asked him gently.
"I forgot... this morning..."
"Forgot what?"
"Did you forget to take your medication Niall?" Louis asked.
"Yeah."
"We should have checked that you had taken them, but we didn't Niall. It's not your fault. We all forgot," Louis reassured him.
"You're not mad?"
"Why would we be mad?"
"It's new for you Niall."
"And a big change."
"We all love you Niall, I do especially. We'll all help to remind you in the future."
"There's nothing to worry about Niall, everyone here is very happy that you're alright. Just have some water and take them now ok," Paul said Niall sat up with Liam's support. Then he drank the rest of the water and he took his medication.

Why did Niall think that they would be mad at him? He had just had a seizure and the boys wanted to make sure that he was ok.
"How's that?" Paul asked him.
"Better," Niall replied, and there was a knock on the door.
"Can I come in boys?" Jonathan asked from around the corner.
"Yes," Harry replied and Jonathan came into the room.
"Are you ok Niall?"
"I'm... getting there."
"Did you have a seizure?"
"He did Jonathan, yeah," Louis answered for Niall.
"I take it you'll be going back to your hotel then Niall?"
"He will be," Paul answered for Niall.
"Are you going to... cut the interview short?" Niall asked.
"I'm going to have to."
"I'm happy to finish it," Louis said.
"So am I."
"And me," Zayn and Harry both agreed.
"Don't you boys want to stay with Niall?"
"Niall's got Liam and Paul, and he'll be alright in about half an hour," Louis replied, knowing that Niall would just want to curl up with Liam as soon as they got to the hotel.
"I want to... be asleep in half an hour," Niall corrected Louis.
"You will be bud," Paul said and Niall smiled.
"Ok. If you boys are sure."
"Yeah. We'll check on you later Niall ok?" Louis said as he stood up.
"Yeah. Thanks, Louis."
"Get some rest Niall."
"Look after him Liam."
"I will," Liam reassured the boys and they went back onto the stage.