Louis Pranked

None's POV
It was the last show before the holiday and the boys were sitting on the steps.
"And all your little things," The boys finished singing and the crowd cheered. Harry looked at Niall and smiled. Louis was fast asleep on Niall's shoulder. Liam looked at Harry and he pointed at Louis.
No, Liam mouthed and Harry nodded. "Everyone be quiet. Louis's asleep," Liam shushed the crowd they murmured in excitement. Liam, Harry and Niall all sensed an opportunity.
"I've got an idea," Niall whispered to Harry and Liam and they leant forwards. "We turn all the lights off and leave Louis on the stairs."
"That'll really freak him out."
"Yeah. He could make him think that he's dreaming."
"Let's do it," Liam said and Harry and Liam held Louis up as Niall moved and stood up. They lay Louis down onto the stairs and Niall mimed for the crowd to be quiet. The fans giggled as the boys and their band crept off stage and all the lights were turned off.
"Everyone has to be silent," Harry whispered through his microphone in the darkness. A minute or two passed of silence before they heard Louis groan.
"Hmn?" Louis said as he came to. "Hello?" He called out and some fans giggled. "What's going on lads?" Louis called out before they heard him walking down the stairs. "Why's it so dark in here?" Louis said and Niall giggled. "I can hear you giggling Niall, is this a joke?" Louis asked as they heard him walking around the stage. "Why's it so quiet? Argh shit!" Louis cried out as he stubbed his toe on a speaker. "Argh, that really hurt," Louis said and there was some more giggling from fans.
"Harry, Harry, Harry," Niall whispered and there was some shuffling on the stage.
"I am on stage right? Yeah," Louis muttered to himself. "Hello? Anyone?" Louis called out. A light was turned on to show Niall and Harry pretending to kiss each other against a speaker. Niall was flailing his arms around dramatically. Louis laughed as he came over. "What are you two doing?" Louis asked and Harry turned to him.
"Louis. Do you want some chips?"
"What?" Louis replied with a laugh.
"We were about to get fish and chips, do you want to come?"
"We're in the middle of a concert Harry," Louis said and Harry laughed.
"No we're not. We're in Basingstoke."
"Basingstoke?" Louis replied with a nervous laugh. "Ok, this is strange. Niall? Niall?" Louis called and Niall didn't reply. "Guys, we were in the middle of singing Little Things when..." Louis trailed off. "I fell asleep. I'm dreaming. That's it, I'm dreaming," Louis said as he began walking back across the stage. "I'll just lie back down and argh!" Louis screamed as he crashed into Liam and all the lights on.
"Got you!" Harry cried out and the crowd cheered.
"Oh my God," Louis said.
"That was amazing," Niall commented.
"You fell asleep so we thought that we'd prank you!" Liam called out and Louis put his head into his hands.
"You got me," Louis said and the boys couldn't stop laughing.