5K Views!- Lime🍈

Mammon x fem. Reader

"I don't want to have to watch somethin' I don't like! It's stupid!"

"But, you will watch movies about money, won't you?"

"Definitely!"

Mammon and Lucifer were discussing a movie to watch with the brothers tonight, all together in the common room.
I was waiting for him in his room, swaying my feet through the air as I lay across his bed.
Mammon would take forever to pick a movie. He's quite indecisive, and takes on pressure easily.

"Hey!"

Huh?

"What are you doing in the mini skirt again! This time across my bed?"

I look at the door, and it was Mammon, who had maybe decided on a movie.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't what me! You heard me loud and clear! Why are you wearing the mini skirt while laying across my bed?"

"Please calm down."

"What do you mean calm down? I-."

"I mean stop yelling."

"Don't interrupt me!"

I sigh, turning my head away from him.

"Why can't I wear my mini skirt while I'm in your room? I thought you said I could..... Just not around anyone else....."

"Wait, no! I didn't mean it like that!"

I look back over to Mammon with the saddest face I could muster, and he gasps.

"Wait! Don't cry!" Mammon jogs over to me, and sits beside me in bed, lifting up my face to see his.

"I didn't mean it like that." He said, leaning down to give me a kiss.

"Mammon?" I asked, when he pulled away, and lifted me up to sit in his lap.

"Yes, Sugar?"

"Did you and Lucifer decide on a movie?"

"No."

"Why did you get angry because I wore my mini skirt?"

"We literally just had sex, like, thirty minutes ago, that's why."

"So what, then?"

"Maybe..... round two?"

I gave a soft smile to Mammon who pulled me close and began to grind us together.
I buried my face in his neck, as a boner rose up in his pants.

"You get hard so easily." I mumble, biting down on his neck, as he stutters out words.

"Sh- Shut up." His head falls back, and I feel a small rumble in his throat when I suck on the harsh bite mark.

"Dammit, Y/n! You're sucking too hard!"

I bite down again, unzipping his pants.
Mammon lets out a heated moan.
I chuckle, pushing him backwards onto the bed.