Drunk Mc Pt. Two/Fem. reader

For Shivanieeee. With love, from Oneesan❤

Satan rubs his temples.

"Anyone remember anything?" He asks.

"I remember Satan and (Y/n) going at it." Belphie says.

"I remember getting a call from Lucifer." Lord Diavolo says.

"I remember.....asking Asmo to bang me?" You say, and everyone gives you a look of concern.

"I remember giving Belphie a kiss." Satan says, and Belphie gasps in disgust.

"I remember taking (Y/n)'s clothes off." Lucifer says.

You scowl. "As if that's a good thing."

"What happened?" Lord Diavolo asks.

"Let us enlighten you." Asmo says, when he opened the door.

"You got drunk." Levi says, right behind him.

"But," Asmo continues. "We can tell you the entire story. With detail."

Everyone made a small group around Asmo and Levi, and sat eagerly.

"What is this? A story time? Get up, you're not kids." Asmo says, and everyone slowly stands.

"You sound quite irritated." Diavolo tells him.

"Yeah, because you guys are big meanies."

"Meanies? Did we do something to hurt your feelings?"

"Yes!" Asmo leads you all out of the music room, and then you hear loud banging.
Loud, panicked banging.

"Lucifer!" Someone shouts, which was Barbatos.
"Lucifer! Lucifer!"

Lucifer takes his jacket from me, covers himself with it, and rushes to the door.
You almost flopped on the floor, the way he snatched the jacket from you.
Lucifer opens the door, and in rushes a frightened Barbatos who is now searching far and wide to find his master.

"Lucifer!" He gasps, panicked. "I think it finally happened! Diavolo ran off, and now I think he's going to the human world, and what if he has kids? What if he comes back with an army full of kids?"

Barbatos began to panic, he stopped searching and began to mutter possibilities to himself and shake his head with his hands rapidly.

"Oh, Lucifer!  I always thought Lord Diavolo loved you! Now he's gone to the human world? what if he dies without my help? What iF HE HAS SEX WITH SOME OLD HAG WHO HE THINKS IS PRETTY AND THEN HE GETS HER PREGNANTANDTHEYFIGHTANDHAVEADIVORCEANDTHENHECATCHESADISEASEANDDIES-"

"BARBATOS!" Lucifer yells at the poor man, taking him by the arms and shaking him back to reality.

"Please calm down, Diavolo didn't run away! Besides, he's smarter than that!"

"Then, you know where he is?" Barbatos asks.

"Yes." Lucifer says.

"Wait, why are you naked, Lucifer?"

Lucifer shrugs. "I have no clue, but Asmo and Levi are going to tell us."

Lucifer leads Barbatos into the dinning room where everyone sat, and Barbatos took a seat.
He let out a gasp.

"My Lord? What are you doing here? And, why don't you have on a shirt?"

"I have no clue Barbatos, now listen.

Barbatos turned his attention to you and abruptly looked away, and his attention was now on Levi and Asmo.

"So, tell us what happened." You say, crossing your arms.