12k- Treats/ Trans. Fem->Male reader

You and Beel were in the kitchen, making a large cake when Asmo comes in as well.

"What are you two making today?" He asks.

"The cake is called a Black Forest cake. Trust me, it might sound weird, but it'll taste good. I promise." You say.

Asmo nods, sitting at the small kitchen table and opening a magazine to look through.

"Hey, (Y/n)?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Let's go out tomorrow."

"Sure, that sounds fine. Why?"

Asmo didn't answer, and when you turned to look at him, you found him looking you up and down.
You blush, the oven beeps, and you bend over to take the cake out of the oven.
Bad idea, you felt the pair of aroused eyes traveling your hips.
The crook in your pants rises, and you stand up straight with the cake over your erection, and turn like a robot to place the cake on the table.
You stiffly turn back around, bend down ninety degrees, and close the over door. You stiffly stand and waddle away.

"Are they okay?" Beel asks, and Asmo nods, a small smirk on his face.

"They're just fine, really."

"What's up with the weird smirk?" Beel asks. "(Y/n) said they'd help me finish the cake, where are they going?"

"It's okay, I'll go get them. Don't worry, okay?" Asmo pats his younger brother on the head before leaving the kitchen to find you.

You had probably hidden away in your room, so he checked there first.
Nope, nothing. Next, Asmo checked his own room.
There you were, under his covers, panting.

"Oh?" Asmo says, closing the door behind him. "(Y/n)? Could you be doing what I think you're doing?"

"N- no...." You say, panting no more.

"You liar. Don't you dare have such fun without me. Besides, you're in trouble for last night."

"L- last night?" You roll over in bed, looking up at your lover. "What about it?"

"What do you mean, what about it? You played with my toys and then I walked in on you!"

You roll back over in bed, and continue with yourself.

"Hey! Don't ignore me! I'll torture you!"

Asmo runs around to his closet and digs through the next room.
He pulls out a box, labeled and sealed.
He tears the box open and looks at the newest versions of his favorite toys.
A ball gag and cock ring. Asmo tossed the toys onto the bed with you.

"Weren't those the things you were using last night, (Y/n)? I can humiliate you in front of everyone, I know how much you hate humiliation."

You were close to release, and you rolled over on your back, moaning and panting. Just as you were so close, Asmo stopped you.

"Don't you dare cum all over my sheets without my permission!" His voice was serious, so you quickly removed your hands from your throbbing cock.

"Fuck." You mutter softly, and Asno slaps you across the face.

"Ouch! Look baby, I'm sorry so please don't- Ouch!"

"Get on your knees, right now!"

You hurriedly flip over in bed, on your knees and hands, and looked up at Asmo for his next move.
He picked up the dildo and searched around for some lube. He found some and covered the dildo with it.
he leaned down, kissed you, and smirked.

"Hehe, you know not to get on my bad side, sweetie." You let him put the ball gag over your mouth.

"Turn around." Asmo tells you, and you turn around, and lower your head onto the sheets.